Chapter 6

Bryanna Maryae Lynnae Cole

Today is my first day of school. Its October now so I missed the first two months of school here. Anyways, I woke up to five big headed mfs jumping on my bed. Brandon, Braylon, and the trips.

Me-What do y'all want!?
Bray-U gotta get up its Monday!
Me-Yall too hyper for it to be a damn Monday. Let me go back to sleep.
Jaylen-Sis get up fore we go get dad.

I jumped up.

Me-Okok I'm up.

They started laughing at me I just flipped them off and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene shit, showered and then I got dressed in (mm).

When I went downstairs I seen everybody down there in the kitchen dressed. I wasn't really hungry so I just had  granola bar and orange juice. By the time I was done eating, everyone was getting ready to leave. But before I could walk out the door, my dad pulled me to the side.

Dad-Baby girl u better behave today cuz I know how u can be wit this lil attitude thing. But I better not get no phone calls from nobody at that school. If I do u gon know cuz imma beat yo ass so bad u won't sit for weeks. Now do u understand me?

Me-Yes sir.

Dad-Aight have a good day.

I went and caught up with my brothers. I was riding with Cam today. Well all the school age kids was.

Me, Bray, and Brandon got dropped off first and they showed me to the office so that I could get my schedule. When we got in there I walked up to the secretary to talk to her.

Secretary-How can I help u?
Me-Im new here and I need to get my schedule and locker combination.
Her-Ok one second honey. Here u go this is your schedule and your locker number and combination.
Me-Thank u
Her- You're welcome.

So as soon as I walked out Braylon snatched my schedule from my hand and we have all of the same classes together. I have a couple classes with Brandon too. But our first class was English with Xavier. Lord just don't let me get in trouble in this class cuz imma try hard not to.

So when we walked into the class room, we were the only ones there, except for Xa and a couple of the good kids who have to be early to every class.

Xa-Wassup y'all?
Me-Nun um where do I sit?
Xa-U sit in between Brandon and Braylon.
Me-ok cool.

So we went to sit down and some of the girls was mugging the hell out of me. But did I care? Nope. Cuz I ain't got time for these jealous ass hoes. Then right before class started this girl who looked like the school hoe walked in and came straight over to where I'm sitting at.
Bray-Thats Tanaya, the school hoe. Just ignore her if she say sum to u ok?
Me-Ill try but the bitch better not say shit to me.
Brandon-Calm down baby sis.
Me-Im calm.

Just at that moment the bitch gon come up to me and say some.

Hoe-Um this my seat so imma need for u to move.
Me-No thank u. I'm good where I am.
Hoe-Bitch I said move.
Me-And I said I'm good where I am I ain't moving.
Bray-Tanaya u need to gone somewhere wit all that fore she beat yo ass.
Hoe-This bitch ain't gon do shit.
Me-U got one more time to call me outta my fucking name before I knock yo ass out.

Then Xa walked back in the classroom and saw everything that was going on.

Xa-Whats going on over here?
Hoe-This hoe in my seat.
Me-Aight last straw bitch I told u not to call me out my name no more.

I was taking off my earrings and pulling my hair up into a high ponytail.

Her-Bitch u ain't gone do shit so u can sit tf down wit all dat.
Me-I ain't gone do shit?
Her-Naw u ain't hoe.

I nodded my head then turned around and punched that bitch in her face. She fell to the ground off one punch and I kicked her ass in the face just cause I'm petty like that.

Xa-*trying not to laugh* Braylon, Brandon y'all take her down to the principals office.
Brandon-Ight. Come on lil sis.

I followed right behind them on the way to the office. I was like low key scared tho. Cuz I know my daddy gon beat my ass later. We walked into the principal office and they called me in right away.

Principal Moore- Bryanna do u want to explain to me why you were fighting today.
Me-Well this girl came up to me messing with me and she kept calling me out of my name so I told her she had one more time to call me out of my name and I was gone knock her out. She didn't listen. She thought I was playing so she called me out of my name again and I punched her in the face, she fell to the ground and then I kicked her in the face. That's when Xa- um Mr. Cole, told me to come to the office.
PM-Well I have to call your dad now so that he can come pick u up.

So he called my dad and told him that I had got into a fight and he needed to come pick me up.

When my dad got there, I was scared asf. Remember how I told y'all that my daddy is scary when he mad? I wasn't lying and now I know I'm finna get my ass beat.

When he looked at me I started crying because he had that "I'm gone kill yo ass" look on his face.

Y'all just pray for me, please.
____________________________________
Oh shit! She in trouble now. Her daddy bout to whoop her ass.

Chapter 7 coming soon