Ch.20

**Kirstie POV**
One year later

Things are finally back to normal after that whole thing with my dad in Paris.

Jeremy and I have set a wedding date and are doing some wedding planning while PTX has a few weeks off from touring.

In my spare time, I'm also working on a solo album!

I hope the fans like it as much as I like making it for them.

My dad is back in the states and in prison for eight counts of attempted murderer.

Josh is serving a six month jail sentence for kidnapping.

His prison sentence was changed due to the fact he corroborated with the police when we all got back home.

"Are you ready?" Jeremy asks as he walks into the bedroom.

"Ready!" I say cheerfully.

We're going to do a cake tasting today to see what cake we should get for our wedding.

Now that everything is back to normal, everything is going better than ever!

**Jeremy POV**
I'm the luckiest guy ever.

I have the most beautiful fiancé.

I kept my promise to her that I would keep her safe from all dangers that came our way when it came to the whole Josh thing.

I'm just happy to be back in the states and know that she's safe here.

The whole Paris thing was way out of control!

From what I hear from Kirstie everyone is doing great and the whole experience has just made us all closer than we were before.

I don't think I could've saved Kirstie without the help of Josh of all people.

If he never would've came in that office and shot Kirstie's dad in the arm like he did, who knows if Kirstie would be with me right now.

I owe a lot of thanks to him for that.

We are getting ready for our engagement party tonight.

The band and Kirstie's and my families are coming into town for this special occasion!

We also have an exciting announcement for everyone tonight too.

Kirstie is pregnant!

I can't believe her and I are going to be parents!

It's unreal!

We're at our best now and life couldn't be better.

Starting a family with the one person I love the most is a dream come true.

That's the end of this story guys! But after a lot of thinking and such, I've decided to have a third book in this series! It's up now and it's called 'Protecting our baby' go check it out!❤️