Ch.13

**Jeremy POV**
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Josh asks with a large piece of wood under his arm.

"Saving the people you abducted!" I snap.

"Watch your tone, pretty boy!" Josh fires back.

He was just about to hit me with the large piece of wood, when Scott pulls his leg causing him to land Face first on the ground.

"Is he out?" I ask Scott.

"Out cold." He says.

Scott then searches Josh's pockets for the key to the door and hands it over to me.

**Kirstie POV**
I was clinging onto Mitch for dear life fearing what Josh was going to do to us when he came back.

Tears flowing down my face every so often.

Then Jeremy opens the huge door shining his phone light into the room we were in.

I jump into his arms and having the feeling of being safe wash over me.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Jeremy says turning my face towards his.

"I am now." I saw quietly as he continues to look at my tear stained face and blood shot eyes.

"Come on! We don't have much time to get out of here." Scott says helping everyone else out of the room.

We all rush down the long tunnel just to be met by another obstacle.

"Hello, Kirstin."

"Dad?"

Sorry for the short chapter😬 I promise the next chapter will be longer❤️