Ch.19

**Kirstie POV**
"Room 2005." I whisper to myself.

I reach Scott's room and look around to see if any nurses were watching me as I enter Scott's room.

When none looked I opened the door quietly and close it behind me.

I walk over to Scott's bed and can't believe my eyes.

"You poor thing." I whisper.

I place my hand on top of his and cry.

He had two black eyes and what looks like a broken nose with cuts all over his face and arms from what those guys did to him.

One of my best friends since high school is laying in a bed fighting for his life because of me.

Then, Mitch walked in.

He must've snuck past the nurses station.

Mitch crying when he sees Scott lying there.

"It's gonna be okay, Mitchie. He's gonna make it through this." I say hugging Mitch.

We continue to cry and hug each other until there feels like there's no tears left to cry.

We start talking about old high school memories and tell stories about Scott and his silly ways.

Even though he was laying there in front of us, we missed him.

**Mitch POV**
Kirstie and I were talking about Scott when Jeremy walks in looking for Kirstie.

"What are you two doing in here?" He asks.

"I wanted to see Scott. What are you doing here?" Kirstie ask.

"The head nurse said I could stay the night in your room. So I walked back to you and you weren't there." Jeremy explains.

The three of us got to talking, when we hear a faint moan coming from Scott.

"Scott?" Jeremy says walking over to the bed.

"Who is that?" Scott asks.

"It's Jeremy. I'm here with Mitch and Kirstie." He says.

Scott smiles and closes his eyes again.

He's awake! He's finally awake!

Sorry for the kind of short chapter guys! I'm having writers block. I'll try to update again soon❤️