Ch.7

**Jeremy POV**
I left Kirstie with Avi and Kevin and went back to our hotel room to get our stuff and bring it back to the other room.

When I got into the room I was met by Scott and Mitch.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Do you need help bring stuff back to Avi and Kevin's hotel room?" Scott asks.

"Yeah actually. I don't want to make two trips." I say.

Scott and Mitch nod and help my pack everything up and put everything back into the suitcases.

I sigh and and look down at the suitcases that lay on the bed in front of me in disbelief that we have to go through this again.

"Everything's going to be okay." Mitch says coming over to hug me.

I give his a weak smile and nod my head.

"You ready to go back to the other room?" Scott asks.

"Yup." I say taking the suitcase of the bed.

**Kirstie POV**
I was laying on the bed next to Kevin with my head on his shoulder waiting for Jeremy to come back.

I was scrolling through twitter reading fans tweets, when I get a text from that number that texted me earlier.

I know where you're staying. Don't try to run -J

I stare at my phone with wide eyes and can't believe he found me.

"Kevin?" I say.

"What's up?" He asks.

"We need to go to another hotel like now." I say handing him my phone.

Kevin reads the message in shock and tries to call Esther to get her to hurry back to the room.

Esther finally gets back to the room a few minutes later with Kate and Nicole following her.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

Kevin hands her my phone and she puts a hand over her mouth and closes her eyes for a moment.

"I'll see if I can get us out of here without him knowing somehow. Stay here and don't let anyone in." Esther says walking back out of the room.

Just as Esther left, Jeremy, Scott and Mitch were walking in.

Jeremy comes and sits down next to Kevin and I with Scott and Mitch at the foot of the bed.

"Anything happen while I was gone?" Jeremy asks.

I hand him over my phone and he stands up immediately with a terrified look on his face.

He sets down my phone and runs out of the hotel room.