Ch.18

**Jeremy POV**
"How are they? Are they okay?" Esther asks.

"Kirstin has regained consciousness and is doing well. Scott on the other hand is in the middle of having a blood transfusion since he lost a lot of blood, so you can't see him right now. I can take you to see Kirstin though." The doctor says.

We all follow the doctor to Kirstie's room and then he had to rush away to Scott's room on an emergency call.

As Mitch was about to follow the doctor, Esther pulled him back.

"Stay out of his way. We have to be patient right now." She says pulling Mitch into Kirstie's room.

I stand next to the bed and look at Kirstie who was still sleeping.

Just as I was about to walk away I fell her grab my hand.

**Kirstie POV**
I heard someone walk into the room and place their hand down on the bed and kiss my forehead. I knew it had to be Jeremy.

I quickly grabbed the hand before I could feel the hand move.

"Kirst?" Jeremy says in a whisper.

"Don't leave." I say.

"Guys she's awake!" Jeremy yells.

I sit up and see everyone rush into the room.

"We are so relieved to see you alive!" Esther yells!

They all rush over and hug me into a group hug.

"Where's Scott?" I ask.

"He's not doing so well. He was beat up pretty bad." Jeremy says.

I frown a little when I hear that.

"He'll be okay. You know how Scott is." Mitch says.

I nod and ask how everyone is.

Visiting hours were over and everyone had to leave, but before he could leave, I asked Jeremy which room Scott was in so I could see how badly he was beaten up.

"Love you, sweetie." Jeremy says before he leaves.

"Love you too." I say.

After everyone left, I got out of bed and walked out of my room and down to Scott's room.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a couple days I've been focused on getting other stories together. Anyways, tell what you think is going to happen to Scott. Is he going to make it or no? And will Josh go back to prison or will Kirstie's dad escape prison?