Ch.12

**Kirstie POV**
"Where are we?" Mitch asks.

"Shut up! You'll find out when we get there!" Josh says pulling the rope that has all of our hands tied together.

He continues to lead us down this hill and into a long dark tunnel until we reach another door.

Josh then pulls out a key and opens the large door in front of us.

Josh then shoves us all into this small dark room that has a little tinted window.

"I'll be back for you later!" Josh says to me with an evil smirk.

Esther then pulls out her phone that Josh forgot to take.

"Do you get service?" I ask.

"No, but Jeremy texted me while we were in the car about a plan so he should be here soon." Esther says.

I just nod and sit against the wall.

Jeremy better hurry up before Josh comes back to get me.

**Jeremy POV**
"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Avi asks.

"Yes. This is where Esther's location is leading me to." I say still focused on the road.

"This looks like too nice of a neighborhood for something so shady to be going on." Scott says.

I come to a stop light and look around finally.

"Yeah I guess you're right." I say looking at the nice houses around us.

Just as we were about to reach Esther's location, and it shut off.

Luckily, we made it to the house just in time.

"This is the place?" Kevin asks.

"Yup. This is it." I say.

We all get out of the car and talk about the plan.

Avi and Kevin go up to the door to distract whoever may be inside. While Scott and I snoop around to find Kirstie and everyone else.

                                               **
"I think I found something!" Scott says from the bottom of this hill in the back of the house.

I quickly run over to him and we find large wooden door.

We open the door and follow the tunnel all the way down until we come to a large metal door.

"Help me open this." I say to Scott as he continues to look at the door.

Just then, Scott gets hit over the head.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Finally a update! Sorry it's been so long I've been busy with work and such, but I'm back now! Enjoy lovelys❤️