Ch.3

**Kirstie POV**
We are now a few weeks into the euro tour and it's amazing! I love it here. It's so beautiful and so many places to visit.

Jeremy surprised me by flying out here last night. I had no clue he was coming here at all. I'm glad to have him here with me for a couple of days.

Today we are going site seeing around Paris since Jeremy has never been here before.

"What are you most excited to see while you're here?" I ask Jeremy.

"The Eiffel Tower." He says.

"That's my favorite place to visit when I'm here! It's so pretty in person." I say.

He just smiles and gives me a kiss. This is the best thing ever.

Being in one of the cities I love with the one I love.

**Jeremy POV**
I surprised Kirstie last night when I flew into Paris and she was shocked.

I'm glad Mitch came up with this idea of proposing to her in Paris. It's the perfect place to do this at.

Today we are going to the Eiffel Tower. I hired a photographer to take pictures as its happening and we have a plan so she doesn't get suspicious.

We get out of the car and walk over this little bridge right by the tower. We just stand there talking and admiring it for a minute. Then I see the photographer walk up.

"Excuse me, but I'm a huge fan! Can I ask you some questions and take a few pictures?" He asks.

"Sure ask away!" She says.

Now that he's got her busy with questions I can get ready.

As she focused on him, I pull of the ring and then get down on one knee. Then give him the signal.

As she turns around I say my little speak and look into her eyes as she looks back at me.

"Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, will you marry me?" I ask.

"Yes!" She yells as I put the ring in her figure.

We continue to take pictures to capture this wonderful moment in our lives. There is one thing I'm worrying about still.

But I won't let that get in the way of my happiness or Kirstie's happiness right now.