Chapter 27: The reason...

Ala, natatakot ako baka sabihin niyo ambabaw naman ni Renz.. Well according to the books I’ve read, and of course to some of my friends.. Ganuun daw talaga ang mga lalake pagdating sa pag-ibig. Haha.

SORRY FOR THE BAD WORDS! That just shows emotion ha? Hindi talaga yun.. well, medyo.. ugali ni Renz. Ohkeeeey~ Enjoy!

Chapter 27: The reason…

Brian Renz’ Perspective

 “Bilis natin ha?”

“Mahal kasi kita”

“Kaya mahal din kita e!”

Shet. Why won’t I fuckin forget that?!

I stopped the car since andito na kami..

I’m with Tiara and we’re here in our branch. Apparently, her father came here to talk to us..

“Hey, take it easy..”

“Sorry, it just.. really irritates me”

Hindi ko kasi malimutan ung video na nakita ko sa cam ni Tiara.

Flashback~

“Hey, I wanna visit your school” she said, calling.

“Now? But, I have to pick Maycee..”

“Tcch, that Maycee again? I’m getting jealous.. Pick me up na kasi! Just this once, please?”

“Haha, what a brat? Okay okay, I’m coming..”

**

“Hey, we haven’t talk, lately..” she said smiling as she walked through the sliding doors of the hotel.

“Oh, about that. Sorry..” I said as I opened the door of my car for her.

“You don’t have to be sorry, haha. Here, look at my shots.. wonderful, huh?” she said while showing me the pictures she have taken here in the Philippines..

“Hey, what’s that?”

May isa kasing picture.. or video, I guess.. na dinaanan niya lang.. I mean, hindi na siya nagkwento or tinagalan man lang para makita ko kung ano ung picture..

“N-nothing..” she said, obvious from her face that she’s.. scared to show it?

“Tiara.. you’re stuttering. And I told you, I treat you like a little sister so I don’t want you hiding anything from me..”

“I-It’s nothing really..”

“Just show it.” I said, smiling.

“But what if you’ll get mad?”

“Why would I?”

“N-nothing.. “

“Even if I buy you an ice cream?” I said, guessing she’ll show it.

“No..”

“Fine.”

I started the car and after a while, she dozed to sleep.

**

I stopped the car since we’re already here.. but since It’s still early, I let her sleep more.. She really looked tired. Of course with all the work but lately she seemed.. not that happy.. And I don’t know why. Again, the picture flashed into my brain, Why wouldn’t she show me that picture? Out of curiosity, I took.. I mean, I borrowed her DSLR and scrolled the pictures..

Wait, here it is..

“Fuck”

“Hey, Your so noisy.. O-Oh no.”