Chapter 14: Just that girl. :D

Dedicated to PandaaaaaVIP kasi super flattered ako sa comment niya. 

Thanks din sa lahat ng nagvote and comment kasi kahit 5 votes lng hinihingi ko, you guys gave me 13! And though I was just asking for 3 comments, you all gave me more. Thanks again. >:DDD<

HELLOOO! Long time a? =)) Okok, hnde ko na phahabain ito, Here’s chapter 13.

JOKE! Magdadakdak muna ako. HOHO~

My sincerest apologies kasi matagal-tagal akong hnde nagupdate kasi.. I also celebrate holidays noh? =)) Sorry din pala sa errors ng chaptie na 'to

Ok, so eto na. Enjoy reading!

Brian Renz’s Perspective (Oha? Para hnde POV, luma na yun!  :)) Namiss nio si Renz? XD)

 Its 5:30 and I'm drivin to Les Deux Cafe, a coffee shop in Paris, to meet with Mr.Amaranto for his business proposal. He said he'll be there in 6:30 sharp. 
Without realizing, I found my car in front of the café. So I went inside, sat, and ordered for a drink.

------

Time check.. 6:00, 30 minutes had passed.. and I'm getting bored to death. Ugh, what's taking him so long?! 

Suddenly, a song played in the background.. and I do believe, the song is entitled Just that girl by Clickfive.. that I only heard once.. in my entire life.. just because of my dear annoying cousin, who repeatedly suggested, well more likely to persuade, for me to listen to that song. 

PLAY THE SONG--> Para mas mafeel nio. :>

'She’s cold and she’s cruel but she knows what she’s doing'

Without knowing, a smile, suddenly, lightened up on my face. Why? Well because of the lyrics, its as if its dedicated to me. It reminds me of someone.. someone I never thought would be to me.. special.

'She pushed in the pool at our last school reunion'

Well she didn’t pushed me at a pool, but she did tripped me. 

'She laughs at my dreams but I dream ‘bout her laughter. Strange at it seems she's the one I'm after'

Yeah, really strange. Before, I find her annoying, irritating, stupid, pathetic, so on and so forth. But now, I find myself looking for her presence, loving her.. but trying to stop it. 

'Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else'

I don’t freakin’ know why I love her. She's one of those girls that, you know, just so irritating. But I just.. cant help myself.

'She's a mystery
She's too much for me'

And Though she pushes me around and stuff, 

'I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for'

‘She can't keep a secret
For more than an hour
She runs on 100 proof attitude power’

She's definitely a member of FF. But inside, NO.

‘And the more she ignores me
The more I adore her
What can I do?
I'd do anything for her’

Little by little, I found myself falling for her. Not just because I saw her good side. But Ugh, I dont know. Maybe I just got used with her presence. And also those times that she cried, our endless argues, the time when she sang I dont give by Avril, the time when we went to our theme park, and of course, the moment that I kissed her and said goodbye.. It’s just.. something that I can’t forget. That, I must say is indeed worth reminiscing.

'cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for

While I was woolgathering, In my suprise, Mr. Amaranto had already sat in front of me. He brought someone with him that is most likely to be his daughter.

“Oh dear, I am very sorry, sir. I didn’t notice that you have arrived, already.. A pleasant evening to you and to the beautiful lady beside you.”

“Same goes to you, Mr.Thompson. This young lady is my daughter, Tiara. Perhaps a future wife of yours”

Oh, what a straightforward man, indeed.

“Dad! Stop it. Your embarrassing me. Je suis vraiment desole, Mr.Thompson” said Tiara. Well, she’s beautiful and feminine, but I think she wears too much make-up. She’s speaking French, by the way. She just said she’s terribly sorry.

“Non, inqueieter, it’s not embarrassing, not at all Ms.Amaranto.” and a smile of forgery formed in my lips. Yeah, I have quite stayed here in Paris for a while so I learned their language already.

 We then deepen down our allocution, but its as if while we were expatiating our conversation, my mind just drifted away. I can’t help but remember Maycee. I can’t help but continuously fall for that rattlebrained woman.

‘And when she sees it's me
On her caller ID
She won't pick up the phone
She'd rather be alone
But I can't give up just yet
Cause every word she's ever said
Is still ringin' in my head
Still ringin' in my head’

I won’t let go of those memories, I won’t let go of Maycee. Enough said, I still love her. I know I do.

‘She's cold and she's cruel
But she knows what she's doin'

"Ah.. Mr Thompson? About my proposal, I need your word."
"Ah yeahyeah.. Deep apologies, sir.. Your proposals, yes? About the branches and our proprietorship?”
“Yes, I’d like to propose you and my daughter’s partnership for the business. I’m sure you two have the chemistry in this field together.”
“Of course”

‘Knows just what to say
So my whole day is ruined’

‘Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery
She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
Oh, I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for’

We just talked about cartels, the prices, this and that. But yeah, I’m half mentally absent.

‘Cause she's bittersweet
She knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
She's a mystery

She's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
Oh, I keep comin' back for more
She's just the girl I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for

Just the girl
I'm lookin' for
She's just the girl
I'm lookin' for
Just the girl
I'm lookin' for
Just the girl I'm lookin' for’

I immediately agreed.. for I wanted to go back to Philippines already, I have made up my mind and as I’ve said earlier, I won’t let go those memories, this feeling of mine, my love for her, Maycee Velasquez.

He then stated that he has to leave early, thus, we shook hands and he left.

-----------------------

Teka lang *punas dugo* Pagod na ako. HAHA. Jk, bsta hanggang jan na muna. Super pinaghirapan ko na yan! :)) Special thanks nga pala kina Lira Benjamin and Shannon Amaranto for helping me with this chapter. Sila nga pala yung mga idol ko pagdating sa english. :> Thanks for reading. Vote, comment, and be a fan. :D BEGGING! XD