Chapter 26: Invisible Bully

Beyoncé walked into her home tired from a long day. She closed the door and went towards her kitchen. She looked and saw the same dishes in the sink that were there that morning.

"Mya! Alexis!" She yelled.

She waited for them to come downstairs.

"What up mama?" Mya said coming in the kitchen with Alexis behind her.

"Why are there dishes still in my sink?" She asked.

"Uhm, because." Mya said and then looked at the chart on the fridge door. "Alexis was suppose to do them."

Beyoncé looked at Alexis.

"I forgot, I'll do them now." She said walking towards the sink before her mother grabbed her.

Beyoncé held her chin while looking at her.

"What's this on your face?" She asked.

Alexis held a confused expression. Mya looked at her. Beyoncé wiped it off.

"Is this ice cream? Who gave you ice cream?" She asked and Alexis looked towards Mya.

"Okay, in my defense she asked could she have a snack while I was doing my homework." Mya said shrugging. "She said nothing about ice cream."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes.

"If your stomach hurts later it's just gonna have to hurt." She said.

"Is Shawn bringing dinner? I'm hungry." Mya said as Alexis went to do the dishes.

"Yeah, he is." Beyoncé said. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Okay." Mya said.

Beyoncé headed towards the stairs.

Mya looked at Alexis doing the dishes.

"Why you tell mommy I gave you that ice cream like that? You know I said a snack." Mya said.

Alexis just shrugged.

"For real, don't do that anymore. I'm already on a tight leash right now. I don't need to be in anymore trouble right now." Mya said.

"Who's fault is that?" Alexis said. "You the one that lied and skipped school."

Mya just looked at her back before she stepped to her little sister. She grabbed the back of her neck.

"Stop getting smart with me." Mya said gripping her neck.

"Let me go." Alexis said and Mya laughed.

"Shut up." Mya said letting go and shoving her head for head. "It didn't even hurt that bad."

While Mya laughed Alexis got angry and grabbed a knife and turned around pointing it towards her sister.

"What you about to do with that?" Mya asked laughing which set Alexis off more.

Alexis walked closer to Mya.

"You walk closer to me with that knife you better use it." Mya said.

Alexis walked closer and held the knife under her sisters chin. Mya wasn't laughing anymore. She was getting angry too.

She heard the door open and from where she stood in the kitchen she could see the front door and Shawn and Chase could see her.

Alexis didn't hear the front door open.

"Alexis, what you gonna do?" Mya asked.

"Nothing but this seemed to get your attention. Stop putting your hands on me and stop acting like your my mama cause your not. I'm sick and tired of you talking to me the way you do. Stop doing it." Alexis said.