Reviews

Hey reader! Many have been in your shoes, read this book, and some lovely readers have shared their reviews for you to have a sneak peek! Before I continue, I have to thank all of you who kindly sent me your reviews; you guys are the best!

NunaQuinn : "Wonderful, fantastic, all squealing moment (because it's Brett) that makes you lose your vocal cords. This is truly one of the best books I have ever read. It shows the most amount of cheesiness and childish humour without making you feel nauseous. This book truly makes you know what feeling are. It makes you feel welcomed and part of the pack. My favourite moments are Brett's flashbacks, they just make me feel happier and could always fix any problem. Now it's a little bus stop asking me questions, and read this book so you can fall in love with another fictional relationship! Except for you Greenberg!"

MayArclight : "Well I liked the book because the character was her own. She wasn't a sibling to Scott, Stiles, Lydia, or anyone in the series like the usual fanfictions. The book was unique, and I loved the chemistry between Brett and the character. It was very well developed."

TS_Starliana : "This book is not only a good read but it will get your feelings in check and this book shows two mates where even in battle they love each other too much that no one can hurt them and also has the kickass scenes that you see of the show. Basically, this book is badass and you should tell your friends."

Foolsgirl0401 : "Your book was amazing!! I love the relationship between Brett and Danielle. I love emotions within the book and... I love it in general!!! Amazing job!!!"

whatever_leia : "His Girl is my absolute favourite Brett Talbot Story. There were a lot of twists that I wasn't expecting and that was very exciting. This is a unique plot and something very new to read. I plan on rereading multiple times. I just love it."

I sincerely hope these words make you as eager as me to read the book. I hope you enjoy it!

Love,

InstinctFollower.