Khushi: so will u tell me wht was going on??

Both Ragini and sanskaar started saying at the same time and both arshi couldn't understand a word.

Arshi: STOOOOP....
Khushi  : r u guys crazy???? Don't behave like mad ppl....

Now Ragsan couldn't take it.

Ragini ( to herself): how dare she call my sansku mad....  Wht if she's his friend...  That doesn't mean that she'll call him mad...... I'll not leave her...

Sanskaar ( to himself): khushi  ...  U didn't do this right....  U called my ginu mad...  I'll not leave u....

Ragsan look at each other and then signs something to each other.

Next they both took the bottle of juice, aimed at khushi  and threw it on her.

Cleverly sensing the situation, Khushi  bent down and the whole juice fell on arnav........

He gets shocked and angry and takes another bottle from the near by table and is about to throw it on khushi but khushi stops him.

Khushi: arnav...  don't u dare.....
She points finger on him.
Arnav: bcoz of you....  Just look at me and my clothes!!!

Ragsan are now enjoying the scene and drinking the left over juice......

Khushi: oooo. .    Laad governor......  Not bcoz of me but bcoz of them.....

She points at ragsan and is amazed to see them enjoying the scene....

Khushi: here bcoz of u we both are fighting and just look at u two. ...
Sanskaar: what's new in this khushi???  U both are always fighting....
Arnav: sanskaar its waste to talk to you.... Well..  Ragini u tell us wht exactly happened....

Ragini explains them everything..

Khushi and arnav sighs and put their hands on their forehead and look at each other.....

Khushi: who can say that these two who are fighting like kids are in relationship and hv yesterday only proposed each other...............
Arnav: no one can say....  Just look at them...... They are fooling around like this n making fun of us....

Ragsan bows their heads down due to embarrassment.......... And then look at each other and then burst out laughing.......

Arshi nods their head.

Arnav: nothing can happen to them....
Khushi: exactly.. ..

Mohan ( servant)  comes and is shocked to see the whole house which has juice almost everywhere........

Ragsan stop laughing seeing him with shocked expression.

Sanskaar: arre mohan bhaiyya....
Ragini: arre aap aa gaye??
Mohan: yeah...  But all this.....
He said while indicating on the juice on the floor. 

Khushi: don't u know bhaiyya that in this house two grown up kids of 23&24 years are staying.........  Then this will only happen na.....
Arnav: I think they should adopt parents to take care of them......

All the 4 look at him with wht was that look.......  Arnav shrugs.

Arnav: arre I mean look na how they were fighting so someone should be their na to stop two children from fighting......