Sophisticated ✔

It was the second last day of the month and Damarion was nervous. What was he suppose to do?

"Ask her out on a proper date dude," Richard answered his unasked question.

"What?"

"You are lamenting about Willow, right?"

"But I am supposed to break up with her tomorrow."

"Really?" Richard gave him a look of challenge.

"I don't want to. She makes my heart beat like never before." Damarion said.

Richard cringed at the thought," Okay so right a sonnet then."

"Don't mock me, I am in serious trouble right now."

"You did this to yourself."

"No, she did this to me. I would have never rebelled have I not seen her that day playing the drums among all the soft glamorous princess."

It was love at first sight for him.

"What do you want to do? She is ready to work hard for you as far as I have heard."

Damarion sighed with just one solution in his head right then.

"Take her out on a proper date." He finally decided.

***

Willow sat down in the car with Damarion feeling slightly awkward. She was not expecting Damarion to ask her out right before the day of break up.

"I don't want to break up Willow." He said straight forwardly.

"Me neither." Willow surprised both of them with an answer.

"God, why do I like so much?" Damarion said in a teasing tone unlike himself.

"Exactly why do you like me so much?" Willow chuckled.

"Besides the ten reasons on the list?" He asked suddenly serious.

"But I am opposite of that."

"Exactly." He said adoring her with his eyes.

"Besides that, I like you Willow because of the way you glare at bad people, how you don't let anyone change your essence when you look sexy while playing the drums. I like you because this tells me to." He pointed to his heart.

Willow inhaled sharply not sure how to react to this simple yet intense confession. She was not good with words so she just leaned in and planted a lingering kiss on his cheek.

When she pulled away, Damarion grinned, "And I am not a saint."

He said and this time pulled her closer for a passionate kiss. 

"At this rate will never begin the date and I might end up doing something impulsive," Willow said and a surprised Damarion roared with laughter.

"I don't mind."

To which she instantly glared making him laugh even more.

The date was simple. Willow took Damarion to places he has never been to in the local market and gaming zones being the rule abiding Prince that he was. She went around laughing loudly, showing him all the cool spots where her band played, made him taste the food he never tried because he was royalty and had to be careful about the hygiene.

And Damarion couldn't help but like every second of it because Willow was by his side. Even the most normal things seemed fun in that moment to him.

Without even realising he was comparing this date with the one he had with Daphne to much insisting from his mother. 

"I went on a date with Daphne." He blurted out as if he wanted to defend himself.

But Willow just gave him a soft smile, "I know, Eva told me."

"My mother forced me to."

"And did you enjoy it?" Willow was teasing him.

"Sure, we went to a seven-star hotel for dinner and I took her shopping. It was super fun." Damarion said in a fake high pitched excited tone that made Willow laugh.

"So you had a sophisticated date?"

"She was worried about her hair and makeup all through the night and talked about something that I can't remember." He said with a sheepish smile.

"I am sorry you had to endure that." Willow didn't look sorry at all.

"Where to next?" Damarion asked.

"I will show you my practice spot." Willow decided to show him the place their band practised. 

She never thought she would show it to the prince but here she was.

They stopped at the practice studio and before walking in Damarion interlaced his fingers with Willow.

"What is that for?" She asked with a grin.

"To tell everyone that you are mine." He casually shrugged.

Willow felt herself blush unintentionally.

And Damarion just enjoyed himself as they both sat down on the floor while she played the guitar.

"You know how to play the guitar as well?"

"I love music so I try learning many instruments, for now, I know drums, guitar, piano and violin."

Damarion was left amazed.

"You are amazing."He shared his piece of mind.

She didn't mind how our nails or fingers were affected because she played instruments, she didn't mind crossing her legs and sitting comfortably just because the Prince was around.

She was not sophisticated in the fake sense of the world but she was so comfortable in her own skin.

"I should thank the list that I found you," Damarion said out of the blue and gently kissed the back of her hand.

"No, that would be Eva because we would have never performed at a royal ball otherwise," Willow said with a cheeky grin.

***

This was on a shorter end since I didn't want to drag the chapter.

Hope you like it!