Well Mannered ✔

"Start talking," Willow commanded and Damarion found himself flustered.

She was out of the uniform now and in a faded blue tee and black jeans. Her ponytail was now transformed into a bun behind her.

"Why are you in a hurry?" Damarion asked.

"Because I have places to be and work to do."

"Okay then. First, read this." He handed her the list for the bride.

She stared at the card for a while and looked up at him,"What is this?"

"A checklist for my bride to be." He said in a tone of self-pity.

"Are you serious?" She asked and Damarion gave her a deadpanned look.

"Where do I fit in?" 

"You have to be my girlfriend." He stated and saw Willow already ready to run away.

"Just for a month and then we break up." He completed his deal.

That got her interest.

"Explain."

And he explained to her how he needed to pay for the little stunt he pulled at the ball, about Richard's plan and where she fit in.

There was a thinking look on her face and she was not openly opposed to the idea.

"I think this is kind of fun." She finally said and Damarion sighed in relief.

"But we will have some rules."

"Sure." He answered instantly because he didn't want her to run away.

Willow, on the other hand, was convincing herself in the head that this was fine, just one month and she will have a shit load of money to help her band.

And Damarion was just another guy. In one month they don't even have to meet daily, just weekends so it is eight days long job. And she will be deciding rules.

"Okay then let me think about all the rules and I will meet you later." She said already getting up.

"Umm, but my mother wants to meet you." There he said the dreaded thing.

"This was not the part of the deal."

"Just the day before we break up."

"Hey, Gibson." Some guy said and both of them looked up.

She rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"You don't already have a boyfriend, do you?" He asked suddenly worried that he didn't consider that scenario.

"No." She stated shortly.

"Let's have a drink tonight." The guy said in a flirty way.

"Fuck off Drake." She said not even looking at him.

And Damarion winced at her harsh words. Girls around him never used harsh words but she seemed unaffected by this.

"Why? You found someone else now." He said in a menacing tone.

"Do you want to get kicked in your shin?" She said and this time she got up.

"Let me help." He said in a low tone.

"I don't want your help, I have been handling this for a long time now." She said harshly.

"Oh, look Drake. John wants to talk to you." She said and Damarion noticed people walk out from behind the counter.

"Now you dick, let's get this straight. If you don't want to end up in jail get lost." Her words were making Damarion cringe and he had to stop himself from meddling.