Is She Really ?

It was a few days after Nova and Dee got done doing 'the nasty'. Let's see how today goes.
___

Dee

I was currently taking my hair out when I got this sick feeling in my stomach. I ignored it because me having my usual health issues are normal. It started to get worse,I groaned in pain and got up to go the bathroom. As soon as I reached the toilet I threw up and soon passed out from losing all fluids that were in my body.

I soon woke up surrounded by atleast 4 people, my mom,nuz,Jermaine and nova. They all looked worried until they seen I was awoke. "Baby are you okay?"Nova asked rubbing his thumb against my cheek. "Yes I'm fine"I got up and basically stumbled over. Nuz caught me and laid me back down. "Sis you need to stay right in this bed, if you need anything let us know" he assured me and kissed my cheek and walked out along with Jermaine as he closed the door.

"So..."my mom started off.I rolled my eyes and huffed knowing exactly what she was going to ask me.This was about to be a long day..trust me. "Are you pregnant Diamond?"she asked as she sat down in my computer chair. "No ma I'm not" I rolled my eyes. "If your not, did you and Nova have sex?" I looked over at Nova and he looked so nervous, it's like he was gonna pass out at any given time. "Yes we had sex ma... but he used a condom." "Diamond.. I told you to wait until you were atleast 18..im very disappointed." "I know ma and im sorry, we just couldn't help it " I could see my mom wiping her tears "I just don't want you to turn out like me Diamond " I wondered what she was talking about exactly? I was very curious to actually find out. She took a deep breath in.

"I got pregnant at your age, my mom was furious so I decided to get an abortion..She was even more disappointed from that. I regret that moment." She looked over at me and I had my head down. "Ma I'll take a pregnancy test just to be sure I'm not" she nodded "I'll go to the store to get a test."I nodded and she left out my room closing the door. I looked over at Nova and he looked so nervous it's like he was gonna cry.

°°°°
I couldn't blame him either,thinking you might just be parents at our age is scary. They get judged for it everyday, this must be really hard on him, especially because his mom is so strict.

○○○○○

Nova
♡♡

I'm so paranoid right now, because if Dee really is pregnant my mom is going to kill me. Like legit kill me and I won't even be here. I was sitting next to Dee holding one of her hands while her other was playing with my hair.I put my free hand behind her back and rubbed it. She sighed in satisfaction and laid her head on my shoulder. We waited about 15 more minutes until Ms.Barmer came back with the test.

°•°•°•°•

Nova and Dee were currently sitting in the bathroom waiting to see what the pregnancy test said. Nova's alarm went off and Dee picked up the test.

She looked at the test and jumped up"Okay good I'm not pregnant!" Nova got up and hugged her and she hugged back. "Good I wasn't ready" Nova said. "I wonder why I been so sick" Miss Barmer stood in the door way "You might just be sick babygirl so I want you to chill out and get some rest" Dee nodded and walked out to her room. Before she reached her bed she felt dizzy and passed out again.. Nova was able to catch her in time. "Okay this isn't good.."Nova felt her chest and her breaths were really faint like they were gonna stop at any moment. "Miss Barmer Dee needs to be rushed to the hospital like asap" she nodded and grabbed her keys along with Dee's MacBook and Phone. "Go put her in the backseat of the car."

°○°○°○°○
The doctor was currently explaining to Miss Barmer and Nova that Dee had the flu. It also affected her lungs which is what caused her breathing to be faint. What caused her to pass out was not having enough fluids in her body. She'll get better but not soon enough. Nova was currently sitting by Dee's side as she was sleeping singing in her ear. Miss Barmer was currently out to get Dee some of her favorite stuff while she was going to be here in the hospital for a long time. Dee won't be the one who's gone by the end of the week. Just know it's someone who's always been there for her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Everyone passed in and out of Dee's room leave her stuff and give blessings. She was still weak but you could tell she was happy to see everyone that came to see her.

Nova stayed with Dee the whole time but he knew something that she didn't. Someome was after Roscoe,  whoever it was wasn't coming to him to talk. He wanted to end Roscoe..forever. This won't end well.. Dee noticed the fear in Nova's face and decided to ask him somethung.

"Baby are you okay? You look scared" Dee asked in a faint voice. "Y-Yeah im fine princess" His voice was shaky so she knew something was up with him. "Julio, I'm serious..tell me what's wrong" Dee coughed and Nova huffed. "Okay fine,  the truth is that someone is after Roscoe. But nobody currently knows who it is" "Wait our Roscoe!?Can't be possible " Dee's heart rate started to rise. "Babygirl chill out, we got everything under control, we got people watching him.He's safe at home we won't let anything happen to him." "Promise?" "Yes I promise princess" She smiled knowing Nova would never actually lie to her. She kissed his cheek and laid back. "Great cause I need everyone to be here as support." "We'll always be here, just remeber that" Nova hugged Dee and kissed her cheek.

°•°•°•°•
This book is coming to a end in 2 more chapters! Love you guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-kaay💛