Chapter 1

////////////Dee's POV\\\\\\\\\\\\\
So I Was Nice And Sound Asleep When My Brother Decided To Come In My Room Dumb Loud. Ya'll Know I'm Not With The Funny Stuff. So I Calmly Got Up And Pushed Nuzzle Right Outside My Door And Slammed The Door Right In His Face.

"Yo Why You Do That?!"Nuzzle Yelled While Banging On Dee's Door.

"Well If You Didn't Come In All Loud You Wouldn't Have Got Kicked Out, And Besides It's 6 In The Morning , What Do You Want?"Dee Said While Laying Back Down In Her Bed.

Nuzzle : Well If You Must Know Mom Said Get Up Before Your Late For Your Flight.

Dee:Omg (Gets Up And Walks To Her Bathroom And Gets In The Shower)

Nuzzle: See This Is What She Gets *Walks Back In His Room*

*Dee Took A Quick 10 Minute Shower And Got Out And Put On The Outfit In MM*

Dee:(Grabs Her Bags And Goes Downstairs)

Dee's Older Brother Jermaine Was Waiting For Her As She Came In.(His Role Will Be Put As J)

J:Finally.. Took All Day

Dee:It Took Me 30 Minutes, Stop Complaining.

J:Well Come On.

*Dee And J Proceeded To Go Outside*

Dee's POV
This Was The Day, The Day I Would Show My Talent To Many Kids Who Look Up To Me And Many Other Big Artist. Wish Me Luck.

************************************
(Now Going To Lil Key)

Key's POV
So Today I Was Heading On A Flight To LA With My Bestfriend . We Will Be Performing For Some Fans And The Biggest Names In Music, So Wish Us Luck.

Dee and Key were the type of bestfriends that never seemed to argue, but honestly today might be that day. This day won't end too well,  someone's honest opinion will get in the way, and change things for a while.

"Key stop!"Dee said laughing while Key was tickling her for the past 5 minutes

"Nah, just say it!" Key said while laughing along with her.

"Ok,Ok Key Is- Key Is the best rapper alive!"Dee attempted to let out while laughing hecka loud .

*Key Stopped Tickling Her *

Key: Thanks that's all I wanted to hear.

Dee: Your really annoying 😂

Key: Love you too chicken nugget

Dee: yeah ok meat ball😭

Key: What I tell you about calling me that?
Dee: That I should keep doing it??

Key:Ha funny , but no I don't like that💀

Dee:you will now*smiles*

*The truck now pulled up to the venue *

Key&Dee: Here we go.. wish us luck

To Be Continued.

Tell me how this was . It took me too long to finally finish this
-kaay

If the rest of it isnt showing up..let me know ..