lChapter 2|

Recap : Key and Dee currently got to the event where they were gonna preform for tons of fans and the biggest names in music. Let's just hope things don't go too bad .

Key's Pov
Once we walked into the venue I seen a ton a fans,and some really big names in music.  I seen Drake, Nicki, Kendrick , Rihanna and many more artist. I honestly can't explain how happy I am right now. Honestly I couldn't explain how happy Dee was either,  she was right next to me smiling dumb hard and dancing around. She can't help it,  and I know exactly why. This is her dream, and mines too.

The host of the show which was the one and only Bow Wow, walked up on stage and started the introduction in order to get things started

Everyone proceeded to turn their attention to him as he spoke.

"Yo wassup everyone,  Im Shad Moss or as most of y'all know me. I am Bow wow, today yall are here to see a couple young artists perform for y'all"
"At the end of all their performances, were gonna have y'all vote. Whoever wins will we getting a surprise,first up straight out of baltinore , he's 16 years old!Welcome Lil Key."

*Key Grabbed The Mic and Introduced himsself*

Key : Ayo wassup everyone,  I'm Lil Key and today I will be performing my new song "Shorty Right There"

Dee's Pov

Key Started Off Great,  I Sang The Lyrics In My Head Silently While He Rapped Them.

"I want shorty right there, lil mama you a star, I want shorty right theree, yea we going real far"

"I honestly believed Key did an amazing,  but I realized I was up next when I was brought out my thoughts"

Bow Wow: Alright up next is shorty who's 5'2 with an attitude,shes also from Baltimore.  Everyone welcome Deetranada!!

I ran up on the stage introducing myself to the crowd.

"Yo wassup y'all Im Deetranada and I will be performing my verse in the song "You Thought"

I started to rap and felt good vibes

"You saying you better than me, better than Dee? Ha, you thought.  Stay tryna run up on me I ain't got the keys ha you wrong. Tryna hate on me but who on, you cheap boy that's something like a groupon. I ain't got nothing to say get outta my way and rappers like you thought "

So on , I finished my verse and gave the mic to Bow Wow as he continued to introduce other artist in each state category . Sooner or later the show case was over and they were gonna announce the winners from each state.

Bow Wow-Alright now that everyone has voted were gonna announce the winners..

Key&Dee-Alright this is it...new opportunities.

Bow Wow- The winner from Baltimore is*takes a very long pause*Deetranada!

Dee-*dances around and walks up*

Bow Wow-*proceeds to announce the other winners *Everyone that has won will have one of these amazing artist as a mentor..

Key-I wanted that..she doesn't deserve that.

Dee-Oh I don't key?

Key- I didn't me-

Dee-No forget it..*walks off *

Key-Wow Im sorry.. I messed up

Do you think Key was wrong for what he said? Or was the situation unfair and he was right. Tell me in the comments if you want.  Tell me how this chapter was overall too.  Hope y'all liked this.

-Kaay💖

@nadasnavy is my fanpage for dee on ig.
@prxncessxkaay is my personal.