Chapter 3|Book Trailer

Recap : Key Made A Big Mistake,He Stated That Dee Didn't Deserve To Win.

Dee's POV

I can't believe my own bestfriend would say I don't deserve that famous mentor, now I'm sitting here just crying wondering what I did wrong . Then I got a call from my baby Dyson. So I looked & clicked accept.

"Wassup Baby"Dyson Answered. "Nothing much,Im just pissed off"Dee said in a very irritated tone.

Dyson told Dee to tell him what happened and she explained everything from the beginning to the end . At the end of it all, Dyson was beyond furious because he doesn't play about his baby girl like that.

Dyson: Baby you need me to come down there?!

Dee: No baby I'm fine.

Dyson: You sure?

Dee: Yeah I'm sure,  you know I love you right?

Dyson: I love you too baby girl.

When Dyson said he loved her Dee just turned a bright red and smiled super hard.
J:*walks over*Ooo who got you all happy?

Dee: *laughs*Dyson

J: Yo wassup Dys.

Dyson: Wassup J!

*Her phone was currently on speaker*

Dee: Why y'all gotta be so loud ?😭

Dyson: Ah shutup peanut head .

Dee: Get outta here shark teeth.

Dyson: Oh bet we gone fight .

Dee: Oh yea we rea to square up.

J: yall are a mess

Dee: Yea I know,  blah blah blah

Dyson: Anyways,  baby girl I gotta go, love you.

Dee-Love you too baby*hangs up and smiles*The only person that could make me happy at the moment 😭.

J: That's what I came here for, what did Key say to you Dee?

Dee: Just that I didn't deserve to win or I didn't need that mentor.

J: Yall are bestfriends why would he even say that?Y'all are always supposed to be happy for each other.

Dee: Yeah,well you can see it didn't go that way and I'm pissed the f*ck off.

J: Watch your mouth first off,and I'll have his mom to go talk to him once we get back to the hotel ok.

Dee: Sorry, and thanks.

J: You're welcome,now give me a hug.

*Dee gets up and gives Jermaine a hug*
Dee: Thanks yo, I appreciate it.

J: I'd do anything for you, your the best sister to ever touch down on this earth.

Dee:Aww *cheeses super hard*thanks J, I love you

J: I love you too.

Dee: I love me tewr.*gets up*

J: your accent..

Dee: What accent? *looks confused*

J: Know what, never mind.

Dee: Exactly*dances*

J: Diamond stop we are still in public.

Dee: Who's Diamond?*stops*

J: You Ms.Barmer

Dee: Don't go there Jermaine..ill be so ready to rip that damn hat off your head.

J: I wish the hell you would.

Dee: Then stawp*skips away*

J:*says to himself* Why couldn't Ebony deal with her?🤦🏽😂

*Ebony or better known as E is Dee's big sister *

How did you guys like this one ? I'll try to update tomorrow,  if not then Tuesday. Also don't mind the trashy book trailer 🤦🏽I gotta get more apps. Vote and comment! Nova will come around in Chapter 6 btw once the drama goes down 😉❤. I also need a name for you guys so give ideas too .

Departing

,Kaay 🖤