|Chapter 5|

Recap: Key and,Dee made up and We skipped to Keys birthday.

Key : So what you tryna do today?

Dee : Nothing,  just chill.

Key:Wanna go out anywhere??

Dee:Yea, I got you. Get dressed in all white.

Key:I'm not gone be dirty right?

Dee: No your not, just be ready by 7.

Key : Ok

Keys POV

I don't know where Dee is taking me but I'm really excited for whatever it is. I decided to put on some all white jeans along with a all white versace shirt and some gold sneakers to top the whole look, I also grabbed a couple of gold chains to make the whole look complete.

Dee's POV

What Key doesn't know is that we planned a surprise party for him. I was planning on driving him around until 6, then taking him to the venue  with a blind fold on. As of right now until Key is ready to go, I have to go get dressed and help Mama Key decorate everything and get all the guests settled and tell them the whole plan. I just pulled up back to my house I got out and went inside up to my room when I seen this note on my door. So I ripped it off put my bag and sat down to read it.

"Watch your back tonight Dee, I told you to stop lying on me"- Xoxo Lyric

This bitch, listen ya'll Lyric is legit trying to start beef for no reason. I used to mess with her and now she been bugging for no reason, I honestly just wanna drag her so bad but it's honestly no point unless she actually does something. We'll see tonight.

I put the note down, got up and picked out a outfit for tonight . Then I took a good 20 minute shower and got out grabbed my lotion and perfume and dried off and did all that good stuff then got dressed.

Lyric's POV

Hey ya'll I plan on breaking up Dee & Dyson tonight.  I got him wrapped around me right now , at this point he'll do anything i'll tell him. So ya'll will see what happens.

|Skipping To The Start Of Dee's Plan|

Dee went to go pick Key up from his house, went to the venue. She put a blind fold on him and got him upstairs to where his party was.

Key's Pov

Dee took me into this really big venue, I don't know what it was for but I got excited.

"Okay Key you can take the blind fold off"Dee said. So I took my blindfold off, once I did everyone yelled surprise. "Happy Birthday Baby Boy"My mom said kissing my cheek. "Thanks Ma, and thanks for all of this" . "Oh I didn't plan this,Dee did". 

I looked over at Dee and she just smiled at me, so I ran over to her picking her up and kissing all on her face. "I love you so much bestfriend. 

"I love you too meatball, now come on we got a photo booth lit up over over there"Dee said

"Bet I'm coming"

Lyric's Thought's 

Time For My Plan To Take Place*Laughs*

Okay ya'll this is it for that chapter,I made Lyric the enemy to Dee in this since she wants to start stuff, hope ya'll like this.

Peace

-fulltimesavage