Chapter 6|pt .2/2

Nova confessed his feelings for Dee, Dee told Nova she felt the same.

Nova's POV 

I can't believe I kissed her. Well after the fact she was trying to say she liked me too. I just never seemed like Dee's type alright, I was more of a pretty boy. Her ex's I know have been ugly as hell, like no shade Im serious , I know ya'll done seen computer and dyson.  Honestly I'm the one that can treat dee the best out of the rest of them,I don't need Dee getting hurt again. I know how that feels and it's not a very good feeling at all.

Dee's POV

So you guys, Nova confessed his feelings for me . I tried to tell him I felt the same until he kissed me. I'm just surprised he actually does like me. I don't think I'm all that tbh.  Like I'm not a perfect skintone with pretty eyes and curly hair.

A/N: Yall just a side note,Dee is fine as hell .
But I think im still pretty tho, I guess Nova thinks otherwise. Hopefully we'll be a thing soon since him and Nia broke up.

It's about 12 midnight right now and me and nova were sitting in his car just talking about random stuff. Then he asked a question. "So Dee do you...um wanna be my girlfriend?"Nova asked while he played in his hair. I blushed a little "Yes I will" Then all of a sudden when I answered yes Nova took my hand and slid a ring on my finger. "This is because I'll promise to always be with you no matter what."

I wiped the happy tears from my face and hugged him"I just never had a promise ring before""Well now you do, and you have a sexy boyfriend to go along with it "He said kissing my cheek. Then we heard a knock at the window, it was Nova's sister Alexy. Nova unlocked the door and Lexy got in the backseat "Yo wassup Dee" Lexy said while putting on her seatbelt.

"Hey Lexy, how you been?" "I've been cool like ice, wassup with you and my brother now ?"She asked while smacking Nova on his neck . "Ok ouch!"He responded while rubbing his neck. I laughed "We go out now Lexy" "Ooo yall cute!" I laughed again "Thanks sis" "No problem Dee, Nova we gotta go.Mom is gone be home in a hour " "Oh shit I forgot"Nova said while pulling off

Nova'sPOV
You see, me and Lexy were grounded because we stayed out after curfew . We couldn't miss Key's party, so we snuck out after our mom left...and if we don't make it home on time were gonna be grounded till were 30. So I hurried and dropped my princess *dee* off at home. Lucky us we live right around the corner from Dee. So I pulled up within 5 minutes,  me and Lexy ran in the house and changed out of our clothes and put our pajamas on and laid down in our rooms. I was playing with slime I made when I heard mom walk in. "Hi my babiesssss " She greeted while closing the door.

A/N: If you didn't know Mama Jasmine greets Nova and his siblings that way. She also greets us that way on Instagram live.

"Hey ma!"I yelled from my room. She walked in my room with food and gave it to me. "One is for you and the other one is Lexy's, so give that to her im getting in the shower"She said walking out. I went into Lexy's room and jumped on her bed. "Jesus Nova" she said sitting up. "Here ugly" I gave her the food "Thanks curly fry" She said."No problem" I answered her, we ate together and I ended up falling asleep in her room.

Dee's POV

I just been wanting to tell yall im so happy Nova is finally mines. I feel like he's the one who will finally treat me right and not disrespect me. I finally walked in the house and went into my room taking off my party clothes, putting on my pajamas and laying in my bed. I sighed with pleasure and looked at the stars that I stuck to my ceiling. Try to keep this one for a while Diamond, and you'll always be happy. I smiled and clapped to turn my lights off and went to sleep.

The bold from now own will be someone's thoughts. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I now have a co-writer for my story kehlaniobsessed we will decide when she starts writing. Love you all 💖Peace. Also dees makeup look is in media

 Also dees makeup look is in media

-Kaay