First Date Pt 2/2

Dee and Nova was on their way to this "mystery place"for their first date. Dee was in the car singing Planez.
'I can put you in a mile high club, wassup'...have you ever read the world is yours.. on a blimp' she sang to Nova. Nova smiled and took her her hand and sang along 'Tell em be free, baby spread your wings , got your legs in the sky like a plane let me guide that I'm the pilot' Dee smiled and ran her hand through his hair as they pulled up to 'Sky Zone' once Dee saw the sign she got super exicted.

                           *****

Dee
   ----
I love sky zone so much, me and my cousins go all the time. It helps me release my energy, also I like having funny. Besides that Nova could tell I was excited he just looked at me and laughed. "This is why I love you"Nova said laughing while he got out the car and went to open my door. I got out the car grabbing my bookbag and taking Nova's hand as we walked inside and got our wristbands. We then went to a table and took our shoes off and went to the trampolines.  The first thing I did was flipped into the pit of foam cubes and Nova's pineapple headass jumped in right after me. "You play too much "I jumped ontop of him and he picked me up and threw me into farther into the foam cubes. "You pineapple headed hoe" I got up and hopped on another trampoline and started flipping .

Nova
    ----

It's been about 2 hours since me and Dee been at Sky Zone and I was getting hungry so I went a grabbed a pizza for me and Dee to eat and went and sat at a table. Dee soon walked over and sat across from me. She took a slice and started smashing on it, I guess she was just a hungry as I was. We got done eating in about a hour and we decided to go leave. I took Dee home and then I went straight home and went to sleep.

****

Dee was in her room drawing a picture of her and Nova to put up on her wall since they finally went on their first date. She went to go take a shower and then finally ended up going to sleep at about 3 am.

-----
Hey my pretties❤this is a short update. I'll try to make the next one at least 800 words. That is if I start the next one now and finish later today. I'm also cancelling the cast call because I realized Key and Flaujae can help them with problems.

-kaay❤