Bitter Ass Broads.

Dee's POV
_____

I felt as if even tho me and Nova are back good terms, Nia still wants him to herself and wants to break us up. I mean she can try all she want to, but Julio Angel Cassanova Franchesi is mines. Nia may seem sweet but she has a smart mouth and a bad attitude. Now I wasn't finna let her talk crazy in my dm so I had to fire back.

Itss_niakay : Hey Dee, can I talk to you for a minute?

Deetranada:Yeah,wassup?

Itss_niakay: I'm going to need you to stay away from Nova, got that?At this point he's all mines so nobody will have him but me.

Deetranada: Um.. sure you may think that, but who's name does he have tatted on them? Mines. Who does he constantly buy stuff for? Me. Lastly who does he say tastes like pineapples? ME, as in diamond alexis barmer and not nia kay.so thanks for informing me😉, because honestly idgaf about you wanting him. I'll always have him. Have a nice day bbg.

Itss_niakay:.... just know I got something coming for you.

Deetranada: I hope it's pretty, get out my dm you broke down broad. Gah damn.

Seen by : itss_niakay

As you seen i had to give that broad the biz, I don't play about people coming in my dm talking slick thinking they gone get away with it. Nia thinks she's gonna get away with this when she's not. It keeps replaying in my head what she said..like how could she ever come for me. All of a sudden I heard a gut wrenching scream come from my brothers room. I ran into his room and seen Nuzzle holding his arm and screaming in pain while a short dark figure stood there.

"You wanna be next Diamond?" the figure asked as I backed up all the way to my room wall. "N-No...wait Nia aint that you? You got on the'woo'glove. "Fuck.."I heard whoever it was whisper, so it had to be Nia. So I got in her face and took off the mask off her face.  "You scheming ass broad.. you must want my heat since you hurt my brother" I cracked my knuckles and Nia had a terrified look on her face. Then she looked as if she had the most brilliant idea come to mind. She pulled out something and after that everything went black.

______

I slowy opened opened my eyes as I had awoken to bright lights. I look around and noticed my surroundings, I was in the hospital. I wonder what happened. As I started to get in the right state of mind I heard someone yell "AYE SHES AWAKE!"it had to be nova. I attempted to sit up but I was in so much pain, I just gave up and laid back down.

My mom, Nuz and J walked in. "Yo what happened?" "You basically went into shock from bleeding too much and passed out.." Nuz explained  "yeah I was coming to pick yall up to get food but I heard Nuz screaming and brought you both here" j further explained. I nodded my head understanding what they said. "Wait who was that? Cause whoever did this  had a reason" Nuz added "It was Nia..
" "Nia with the Kay?" J asked "Yes Jermaine " I rolled my eyes as Nova rubbed my shoulder "Why would she do that babe?"He asked with a sincere tone in his voice. "Maybe to take you away from me...."

___

I'll probaly update this again tomorrow if I actually feel good. Tell me how this was .

-kaay💕