As Aang made it to the guards, the same man who smashed the cabbages lowered his arm then picked it up, a big boulder rose and stayed above Aang's slouched body.

"State your business." The guard said. Aang quickly ran over to the guard, saying in a grandpa voice, "My business is my business young man and none of yours!" Aang poked his finger on the guards chest repeatedly. The boulder fell to the ground and we jumped back. We had our mouths hung open in shock to what Aang was doing.

As Aang continued to say things all too quickly, we shook our heads with widened eyes. I face palmed myself, we're doomed.

"Settle down old timer." The guard said. Aang put his finger down. "Just tell me who you are."

"Names Bonzoo, Pippin Paddle Lubsakopalus, the third!" Aang said. I furrowed my brows, picking up my hands and counting the letters he used in that last name. Katara walked over to them.

"And these are my grandkids."

She waved, "Hi. June Pippin Paddle Lubsakopalus. Nice to meet you."

The guard scratched his chin. "You seem like a responsible young lady. See to that your grandfather stays out of trouble. Enjoy Omashu." He extended his arm out, letting us pass through.

As we passed them, he stopped us, "wait a minute!" He grabbed Sokka's shoulder and turned him so that his body was facing him. "You're a strong young boy. Show some respect for the elderly and carry your grandfather's bag!"

"Good idea!" Aang said in amusement, throwing his bag to Sokka. I snickered and he gave me a glare. "And you!" The guard pointed to me. I stood up straight and froze, "have a nice day." He smiled. I gave him a sly one, "will do."

The walls opened, leading one after another. We looked up amazed. As we walked in, each one began to close back in slowly.

Once we made it to the other side, I saw Momo's ears popping out from on top of Aang. "Eh, Momo." I rushed over and stuffed his head gently back down.

We looked forward and once again, we were stunned by the city. "This is the Omashu's Delivery System. Miles and miles of tubes and shoots." Aang said. "Earth bending brings the packages up and gravity brings them down."

"Great, so they get their mail on time." Sokka said almost sounding sarcastic. "They do get their mail on time." Aang nodded. "But my friend Bumi found a better use for these shoots." He smirked.

Aang lead us up a path as he talked about the fun times him and his friend Bumi had. We stopped at one of the shoots, Aang getting in one of the earth boxes that I'm guessing held the packages. "Come on guys."

We all hopped in, Katara behind Aang, me behind Katara, and Sokka behind me. I'm surprised we all fit.

"One ride, then we're off to the North Pole." Aang said, lifting up his finger, "Airbenders honor."

"This sounded like fun at first, but now that I'm here, I'm starting to have second THOUGHTS!" We went down the tube going incredibly fast. Aang was laughing the whole time, Katara gripped the edges of the box, and Sokka was hugging me and I held onto his arms. "Ahhh!"

We looked next to us and a box that has spheres through it was going down as well. It then went to our shoot and it caught up behind us.

Sokka widened his eyes, ducking himself and me and Katara leaned forward. "I'm on it!" Aang yelled, making the box jump out of the shoot and we were flying down a roof, through some people, other packaging stops, then finally landing in another tube.

"Aang do something! Use your airbending!" Katara yelled to Aang. "Yeah! What a great idea! That'll make us go even faster!" Aang said before he extended his arms back, a gush of air running past us that made us go faster.

"That's not what she meant!" I yelled.

As we were making it to the end, an earth bender was lifting up packages. We all screamed, getting ready to crash into the box, but the earth bender moved it and we sighed in relief. However, another one came up and we started to scream again, "Ahhh!"

We crashed over the box and were in sky once again. We were in the air and Aang used air bending to get us back in the box. We landed on roofs, breaking into homes, Aang yelling "sorry!" To a man after we broke his vase.

We ended up landing on the cabbage guy's stand, destroying it. "My cabbages!" He yelled. "You're going to pay for this!"

I stood up, cleaning myself off. "I'm so sorry," I began to pick up some of the cabbages that made it and we're handing it to him. Guards came surrounding us and Aang gave a nervous smile, "two cabbages please."

I face palmed.