She thought that if Mitch wanted to talk then he'd talk.

Mitch eventually leaned forward and turned on the radio, letting 107.5 The River play random pop music as they continued on their drive.

Kirstie kinda got sick of the music and decided that they should talk, so she turned off the radio and glanced at Mitch then looked back at the road, "I missed you, Mitchy."

Mitch smiled shyly, "Missed you too."

"Ooo she talks, finally!"

Mitch laughed and rolled his eyes, "Shut up."

*

"Av, what if he doesn't like it?" Scott said, looking down at Mitch's present.

"He'll like it, Scott."

"But... what if he doesn't..."

Avi shrugged, "Then he won't like it but you know he'll take it anyway."

Scott side glared at him, "Thanks."

Avi squinted at him, "What? I can sugar coat it if you'd like."

Scott shook his head and looked back down at the expensive present, "No, I want you to be honest."

Avi sighed, "He'll like it, Scott. And, if he doesn't, so what? You already got two things permanently tattooed on yourself that relate to him."

"I guess you're right."

"I know I am."

Scot chuckled and put the present away, "Going downstairs to finish setting up." He said as he walked away from Avi.

*

After their nails were done, Kirstie texted Scott, saying they were on their way.

On the drive home, Mitch was fidgeting with his hands.

Kirstie noticed, but didn't say anything until Mitch was had a nervous look on his face.

"Are you okay, Mitchy."

"Mhm."

Kirstie rolled her eyes, "You're a bad liar. Always have been."

"I'm just nervous about what's going on at home. I know you've been texted him all day."

"Awe honey, don't be nervous, he loves you and he just wants to surprise you."

Mitch nodded, "I know but like... what if he got me something expensive or a lot of people are there that I don't know."

Kirstie giggled and shook her head, "Mitchy, like I said, he loves you and he knows you so well. He wouldn't go over the top. Actually, he would. As for the something expensive, you know he loves to spoil you."

Mitch pouted, "But... he already paid for my tattoo."

"Mitch, Scott's gonna spoil you because he loves you."

Mitch shrugged, "I don't like it when people spend money on me."

Kirstie laughed, "Well get use to it, Mitchy. Because he's gonna spend all his money on you for the rest of his life."

*

They pulled up into the driveway, Scott coming out to meet them, opening the door for Mitch and complimenting his acrylic nails.

Scott told Mitch to close his eyes and walked Mitch up to the house and to the front door.

"Okay, were walking in now. Keep your eyes closed." Scott said, opening the door.

Mitch knew because he could feel the difference between the hotness of outside and the cool air inside.

Mitch whined, "Scottie.. I hate surprises. They scare me..."

Scott chuckled, "Nothing to be afraid of, baby boy. You know I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't like."

Mitch nodded a little.

"Okay, you can open your eyes in three... two.... one..."

Mitch opened his eyes to see a whole bunch of people screaming 'happy birthday' and 'surprise' at him.

Mitch smiled, putting a hand up to his mouth, "O my god." He said, then looked up at Scott to see Scott looking down at him in admiration.

Mitch put his head against Scott's chest, Scott wrapping his arms around Mitch, chuckling at Mitch's reaction.

Everyone in the crowd 'aww'ed at them.

Scott leaned down, "Do you like it?" He whispered in Mitch's ear.

Mitch nodded against Scott's chest, then looked up at Scott.

"Thank you so much for this, you're honestly amazing. How long is the party gonna last?"

Scott smiled, "You're welcome, sweet girl. And about an hour but don't think this is all though. I still have more stuff planned for after everyone is gone."

"Okay, I'm still stretched ou-"

"Not like that, you dirty minded girl. I mean a nice dinner."

"Scottie... you didn't have to do all of this..."

"Of course I did. I love you."

*****

These are Mitch's nails

What do you think the present will be ;)

(Not a proposal.... yet ;) )