Chapter 7

Nate pov »

Waiting so long but when it finally happens. Its like a dream that couldn't possibly be real.

I knew my way of doing things would cause hurt and confusion.

But my friendship with Derek it solely based on getting to her. I wouldn't mind jeopardizing it because I've waited so long to find someone like her.

Being here on earth these seven years has taught me alot about human relationships. I could read there emotions without going into they're mind, most times. It's just there plainly, it isn't hard at all.

As I sat here watching Leena finish her last bite of her sub. I could feel and see all the emotions rolling off her. Let's just say her emotions were like a Spectrum of colors coming into view.

I know I'm partly to blame for the things that's going on with her. But I couldn't watch any longer. So I had to step in, reclaim what's mine.

I had an hand in them getting together but that was all my plan from the beginning. I wanted her to experience things before I......

I'm not gonna think about that right now. I still need to convince her. Because I know very well I  could do it by force. But I wouldn't because I wanted to her get to know me. I pretty much fucked the plans because I let lust get the best me. And I can admit that jealousy also play a part.

I just needed for her to get to know me so I could reveal the real me, all would be well.

I just hope she wouldn't make me have to resort to having to use my powers. That is something I didn't really want to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we were on our way back to the car. Leena asked.....

" Okay Nate drop me at an hotel cause I'll have my Dad wire me some money if needed. "

" No I will not , " I told her trying to keep my anger at bay.

" Why not ? I don't think we should keep hanging around each other. I mean not after all that's happened. "

" I know but I can't let you stay in an hotel when I have enough room in my house to let you stay until you find your own. "

And that was last thing she would remembered until we.....

**********************

Leena ~

Waking up with a start, noticing I was in bed.....

And I'm also in someone's else's bedroom because I knew it wasn't familiar. Then it came back to me, I was with Nate.

Getting up from the bed, I began to look around. And I wondered where Nate had gone.

And how I ended up in this bedroom when I can't remember even falling asleep.

I needed answers, at the same time to search for Nate. So I proceeded to open the room door, once in the hallway.

" Nate ? Nate, Nate ? " I called out.

But I didn't get an answer then I decided to take the stairs to check what I'm guessing is the first floor.

Descending the stairs, I made it down in one piece. Even though my legs were shaky, because of fear of the unknown.

Then I began to call out to him again. And there was still no answer but I did hear a noise.

Thinking maybe that was him, I followed the sound to a door off the living room. And just as I was about to turn the knob. I heard footsteps behind me.

" Leena ? What are doing down here ? I thought you were still upstairs asleep, " Nate asked startling me.

Thanks for reading ❤

Vote, comment and share 🌟

                        ✌