Chapter 8: depressing matters

I hope you all know as soon as I publish I have to write. LETS HOPE FOR A SECOND ONE TODAY. Ps this may or may not be short.

Trigger warning: this will contain gore-ish images created by ones thoughts and/or words. If you're okay with this and won't get //TRIGGERED// then you may continue reading.

I had gotten up from the bed I was laid down on. I had no idea how I got here, because just a few seconds ago I was outside.

The girl on the roof..

I had known her, I'm positive of that. But I couldn't remember her name.

I suddenly bolted outside the room, running down the room until I had known I entered the outside area.

I didn't know what I'd see. Maybe blood on the ground when going outside. Maybe nothing, or even the body.

I saw the latter... But the neck had been bent the wrong way. The arm had been bent in an awkward position, and the legs had been crossed.

There were some people there, Putting everything to be ready to make some sort of funeral.

I suddenly felt as if I'd vomit. I had to quickly go to my washroom, quickly going to the toilet to get my stomach's contents of last night out. I heard knocking on my door, and, while I was still vomiting, someone entered.

They quickly put two and two together and went into the washroom and pat my back. It seemed like a feminine hand, so I'm guessing it was my mum.

The bile stopped rising, so I quickly went to go wash my mouth.

"It's horrifying, isn't it?"

I turned. To my surprise, it was Hiroko instead.

"Yeah.." I looked down. "I'm so sorry. I-I hadn't even noticed... She was very happy and loving towards everyo–"

"Stop. Don't you dare blame yourself because you didn't notice."

I looked up. She had gasped soon, and I realized something.

'SHIT! I don't have my colour contacts on! Who took them out?!'

"Hey.." I said sheepishly. "Who.. Brought me here?"

"Phil."

"How did he know..?!" I talked to myself more than her.

"You control fire..." She stated as if it was obvious.

"How does that mean anything?!" I asked.

She motioned for me to go closer.

"This is why."

She reached for her eye, and it was obvious what she was doing. She took out a colour contact and showed a red eye, much like my natural red ones.

"Hehe.. I control fire as well." She whispered. "But I can't control it well, so I make it look like I don't control it at all." She had put the colour contact back in, so she wouldn't forget to.

"Can you get Phil?" I asked out of no where. "I can't find them." I groaned to myself. "Where the bloody hell did he put them??"

"You won't need them." She said. "But I'll get him, we three need to talk anyway. Also, hope ******** Highschool is doing well." And she left.

'That's Hanato's sister. Hiroko was her name, I'm sure of it. I saw her around the school sometimes I guess.. And Hanato was a friend of mine.'

They two came in the room, and I slammed my foot on the door when I had tried going towards them, making me wince at the pain that didn't subside within the few seconds I walked to the two.

"So. What about Ms. Hiroko?" Phil asked, seemingly already knowing what I could've asked.

"She asked you to take care of me." She crossed her arms and looked up at him with a glare. 'Man, I can't believe she's only fourteen.'

"I mean, I have no idea what she said, I saw her and I randomly woke up in here, my colour contacts out, while I have no idea where they are."

Phil sighed. "Everyone knows you have red eyes because of your fire control. There is no need to have to hide your eye colour. That's why I hid them."

"Hid them?!"

"Yeah. Now, Ms. Hiroko. Get your colour contacts out. No need to hide anything from me. Also thank me when I set up a meeting with the Dean. Go there at four o'clock pm. You know, I've been here for years and I still have no idea what to call him...?"

"Phil! I can't control fire well anyway! How the bloody hell did you even know?!" She yelled.

"Okay, first, you two need to work on language. Dan and Ms. Hiroko your bloody fourteen–!"

"Oh bloody hell no I'm not. I'm seventeen, actually."

"Explains so much." Hiroko mumbled.

"But let's get this serious again. And Dan, yes, I know, I just needed to be the comical relief but that didn't seem to help with Ms, Hiroko.
"We have to do something. Ms. Hiroko, you can't just witness your sister commit suicide and be okay. Didn't you say you knew Dan before? Well, Dan. You two talk. You both knew her more than I did. Share memories, but make sure Ms. Hiroko is okay with that. Are you? I'll join if you want. I'll be like your big brother!" He got excited at the end, spreading his arms as if to signal her to hug him. (GET YOUR MIND OUT THE GUTTER. THE ONLY THING PHIL IS SPLITTING ARE HIS ARMS FOR HUGS.)

I stood there then nudged her into the hug, where she started flailing her arms, yelling, "I'm being kidnapped!!"

Phil set her down laughing histaricly (correct me bc I know I'm wrong and it's killing me) as he does so. I turned and whistled while she glared at me for her doom.

"Look at the time." I said as it was approaching four.

"NO."

"Oh no get back here young lady." Phil joked as he technically dragged her to the Dean's office.

I stood there and decided to follow until some people stopped me and complimented my eyes, then I realized Phil hid my colour contacts. Why? I don't know. I barely know him.

"Damnit Phil. Why did Hiroko let him hide my colour contacts?!"

I don't even know anymore.

Hey I have some gr10 quotes from tumblr (yes, thanks books) for lgbt+ community members.

If you're reading this you're at least a supporter so BRUH READ THEM.

They're gr917738281938161617394927