Chapter 7: "Wh-what? Wh-why?"

Trigger warning: this chapter holds a scene that can offend many suicidal and non-suicidal people. This is not for a joke, but to move the plot along. I will put this scene with the utmost respect towards people who's family has had someone suffer from suicide and will give my own condolences. And people CANNOT joke of this in the comments, because this is a serious issue. So DO NOT, and I'll repeat, DO. NOT. Joke of this action for it will offend many people. If need be, I will block you and continue if you make new accounts and joke of it again. (Every joke will also be deleted. If I hit strike two, you're out. You have one chance to stop your actions.)

Dan's POV

I turned around and fear struck me, immediately.

'I turned, only confused. But what I saw was a female, similar to a girl I think I used to know. She was always in the front row of my class, always so happy and caring.. I had no idea what she was doing. She held a gun, pointed to her arm first. Blood had leaked from the wound she had given herself from the gunshot. She dropped the weapon and stood on the edge of the building. I was terrified.. So terrified.. I had lost consciousness.'

=================

??? POV (get used to it until chapter 10 Ik I'm so sorry xD. You'll learn who this is bc of some of Phil's dialogue. It's obvious who he was talking to (the person here) so have fun I guess??)

The girl, known as Hanato (for she was Japanese) stood at the edge of the building.
For at least some description, I'll say some of her appearance.
She had short black hair with bangs, some of which held back by two Bobby-pins that crossed at the middle. She was extremely pale, and she had two different coloured eyes– one being blue and the other being chocolate brown. (a/n- hate me yet? Do you see why or no?) she was really tall, and she has bowed lips. She didn't wear make-up nor did she have much acne.
She was an elementer, but hadn't become a year-rounder until a few weeks ago, though she was still told to go to her high school that she was still enrolled in.

"Don't look!" I yelled, my voice too high-pitched for my liking. I only yelled because the head master was turning around. That's when all hell broke loose. Water elementers were getting water at any area Hanato could fall, the earth elementers making cushions with grass and soft earth. Air elementers trying to concentrate on creating a current for the wind whenever she decides to jump.
"What's happening?" The (as per called) dean had questioned, his voice filled to the brim with anxiety.
"Everything. Everything is happening. There is life, children being born as I say this. And there is death. Which is soon to happen." Hanato had whispered, her voice barely reaching any of our ears.
"H-Hanato? What's going on?" He started turning, which made me run up to the front and direct his head the other way.
"Phil. Take him to his dorm.—" I waved for him to come over here. Once he did I cupped my hand around his ear, whispering, "—and get her away from the edge. I.. Have my reasons for wanting her away.. She's my best friend."
Not wanting to get emotional because she was my sister, not just my best friend, he nodded and went out. "That's okay Ms. Hiroko." (Pronounced Hero-ko) I almost scalded him for calling me by anything but Hannah, as I prefer that instead of my real name, but before I could tell he scooped the flame bender and began running to the inferno's dorms.

It was a few minutes and everything happened so suddenly. All elements stopped, unknown the reason was until they saw Hanato had waved her arm across in a chopping motion.
It was strange, everything stopping. Then again, it's said that elementers who had two different colours sometimes control every element, or at least a more than one. It's known by the eye colours. Normally, someone would have some sort of grey-scale colour for air, brown for earth, blue for water, and anything can be done for fire, only if borne of an earth and air bender.

She stepped closer to the edge. I was terrified, she was my best friend and only sister. A loud bang had everyone bringing their eyes towards the sound— a large door opening and Phil hurrying to bring her away from the edge.
He whispered something in her ear (and for you people I'll say it here. Phil whispered,"There has been people who have probably gone through worse. Do you want your younger sister to follow in your footsteps when she gets so depressed from loosing you?") that was unheard by everyone else.
"She wouldn't dare. You take care of her. I have everything written down on what I want. Ms. Hiroko, I'm sorry." And that was it.
She fell backwards, controlling everything to stay where it was.
And you can't say that she would only brake a few bones, for the building was about three stories high, and falling off would lead to ultimate death upon collision with the Earth.
I yelled, terrified of when she would hit ground. I turned, an evident sadness on my face. I had long let the 'Dean' see everything, so I didn't bother with that after he started to share his condolences.
I walked away, heading to my dorm. Once there, I had just laid in my bed, face-down, contemplating as to why she would do such a thing. It was worse than heart-shattering, as if you go completely numb but you still feel. Like you only feel one thing and think it's the normal because you forget what it feels like to feel something else.
I thought of her last words. "Ms. Hiroko, I'm sorry." They still call me that after the 'Dean' decided to give me that nickname. It was now depressing, that nickname was. But what truly bothered me, was what Phil had said to make her snap at him.

Okay so here let me explain for the multiple element-situation.
It goes like this.
Your eyes show what you will control the colour of your eyes.

If you have more than one eye colour, it goes from Earth-Fire. Saying it would be in this order.
Brown and/or green, (greyscale colour here), blue, red. If you have one brown or green and one blue, you control Earth, Air, and Water. This is a very rare thing to see, so I don't have many people such as this.

You will find out why Dan is known to have brown eyes. Just give it time.
Also if you guys have characters you want in here (like your own little oc's) just pm me and I'll most likely add it!!