Chapter 3: Explain please?

(Dan Howell pov)

My head hurt like bloody hell. I heard all sorts of noises as I had gained consciousness. It went from yelling, to screaming, to buzzing, then worried statements.

I felt eyes on me as I lifted myself from the ground. Meaning, I tried to stand up. I felt numb as my eyes finally opened.

There was the tugging again. As if to go somewhere, somewhere in which I didn't know.

Strangely, I followed it. I kept walking until someone stopped me.

"You need to meet the administrator. We need to talk to him, Daniel." Mum said.

I nodded my head, still in a daze. Where was I going? What would I have seen? Who would I have seen?

As I walked into the room my thoughts were interrupted. "So I heard everything. Is this... Daniel Howell?" He asked mum.

"Yes. I think he'll need to be a year-rounder. But I'll have to be here too, as well as his father. I need to tell you a few things once we talk to him about the schedule." Mum hadn't taken her eyes off him, talking sternly. The only other time she did that was when she was raging or anxious. And now, she didn't look that angry.

"You know, I think we can do just that. I remember when your husband had to be put here. Is he losing control or what?"

"Losing.. Control?" I absentmindedly questioned

"Ahh. He doesn't know."

"Know what?"

"You'll learn in due time. So. What element is it, Mrs. Howell?"

"Well.. Me and Mr. Howell think fire. You know how they can only be born of an Air and Earth elementer."

"Fire? That's rare. It can't be possible.. Last time there was a fire elemtenter I wasn't even born yet. And I'm old!"

"Yes, we know. But.. When you see the events that happened you'll think that too. Pj, Chris, and Louise as well as my husband saw everything. You can ask them."

"Daniel Howell you are dismissed. Go to the corridor that seems to be red. Don't go near the blue one. There will be people all over you– that's for sure. Okay Mrs. Howell, make sure to remind me to get someone to show him around. Now about the fire–" and I left at that.

I was wondering around until I reached a place that seemed blue. "He told me not to walk this way.. But I could ask someone.. Couldn't I?"

As I walked I accidentally bumped into someone, falling backwards in return. He seemed to have his own gravity, pulling me to him. But that could just be because I was on my way to the ground.

He had black hair and electric yellow/blue eyes. He was very pale, but I was too.

I fell and hit my head on the way. "Akh!" I yelled as I hit the ground.

"Sorry!" I stated as I got back up. "Just a little bit taller than me.." I had thought.

"It's okay, it was my fault."

"Um, sorry to ask, but do you know where the 'red corridor' was? The administrator told me to go there." I questioned, moving my fingers as quotation marks.

"Don't know your element? Ah. Well you go to the left, right, right, straight forward." He laughed. "Oh wait. That's confusing. Just follow me."

And so I did.

When we got there he showed me to room one. The place reminded me of a song, if I'm honest enough to admit that. It reminded me of All Seasons Red*- a song from the piano. If you play piano tiles, you might know the song, even if I don't play it.

I stared at the door. "Well. There you go. I guess I should be leaving." The other male stated.

"Wait. What's you name? You really seemed to want to help, so if you could tell me, I could ask you sometime later to show me around? Or if you don't want to.. I don't have many friends here."

He just smiled and answered with four words. "Phil Lester. And yours?"

"Dan Howell."

"Well, goodbye Dan." He stated once more, smiling.

"Goodbye."

And with that, I walked in.

"All Seasons Red"- a sort of cheerful piano song (if thought the same way). This song was created by the pianist Yuxian Deng.

You know what. I'm not sorry. Before you say "RUSHING IT." I'm not. I can have them meet and still only be friends for 30 chapters. And I will try to make this book somewhere around 50 chapters. So have fun with the new chapter, and have a good day.