goodbye Zeff hello Zoro

Hey guys back again. Ain't I a bitch for taking too long to update. Let's go.

Robins pov:

Sanji was thrown into another wall and I was going to tell the crew but then he looked up at my eye.

"Don't call them. I don't want them to see me like this. "

I was shocked.

"who are you talking to?"

"my crew-mate"

"fucking bitch. "

Sanji pov

He punched me in my gut and I fell.

I looked up as he started to try to leave. I decided that Fuck him after all this shit I was taking something.

I saw red and ran up behind him and grabbed his sword.

I started laughing knowing he'd pay as he went to grab it from me.

I swinged and my vision turned red and bloody.

His arm was in mine and he was on the floor staring at me in complete shock. I walked over swinging his arm around gleefully.

I swag it at his face, slapping him with his own hand. It was still twitching.

"why are you hitting your self?"
I laughed at his expression of horror and disbelief. "doesn't seem very smart. "

As I said it I kept hitting him.

"your fucking insane! "

"what the hell do you expect after being beat and raped for so many fucking years? Then I escaped and found happiness and you come back and rape and beat me and force me to have children!"

I kept smacking him as I pulled his pants down.

"I'm fucking nuts and you made me this way!"

I grabbed his cock like he had me do so many times only this time he wasn't smiling.

"I took the arm you slapped and beat me with...." I took the sword and put it in the middle of his dick. "now I'll take the tiny piece of junk you violated me with"

He couldn't move.

"should I chop here... " I held the blade right below his tip. "here... " in the middle "oh I know right here!"

And I cut it neatly by his balls.

He let out a howling scream and two of his men popped up.

They stared at the sight in front of them.

Blood was all over me and I looked at them. I threw the sword at one and he caught it.

"take him. Before I call my crew." I looked at zeff. He had passed out from the pain and blood lost
"tell him I said keep away from my children or I'll do worse then cut pieces off. "

They nodded and grabbed him and I watched as they took off. Their boat getting smaller and smaller.

Two hands appeared outta the wall next to me and hugged me.

"thank you Robin. "

"no problem. "

"you getting here soon?"

"I'm climbing on board now. "

"can you and Frankie come with me and not tell them I'm here yet?"

"we're here already." Frankie said as he walked up next to me.

Pulling me into a hug.

Robin did the same once he was done.