3 months later.....

Alright bitchs I'm bbbaaaccckk. And I got another chapter of bullshit to put y'all through. Let's dive into sanjis life. 3 months after sanji told zeff zoro would kick the evrler loving shit outta him. Let's go!

Sanji pov:

It's been three months since I got here and Zeff used the womwom fruit to get me pregnant. Again.

Last time he did this was about 4 years ago. I couldn't stand the idea of letting this kid live like this so I tried to drown myself, instead of killing both of us, like I planned my baby died instead. I remember the horror I felt and saw in zeff eyes when I killed my child. His horror came from thinking I'm willing to kill the kid and mine came from knowing I killed my baby instead of joining her on the other side.

But I don't wanna talk about that. I want to keep track of what's been going on before I go into labor. I'm close, I feel it.

For the last 3 months, zeff has turned me into a maid of sorts. No one hits me because of the child but the moment the baby's outta me, I'll become a free target. I've become used to the dress. I hate it and want a better one. Maybe a sun dress. A green one. I wonder if zoro would like it.

"Oo!" I stopped sweeping for a moment to touch the spot my child kicked and smiled. I laughed, stopped and looked up at the moon. Could it be that my crew, my friends and my lover, all could be staring at the same moon as I? I hope so. I think of what it'll be like when they save me.

Nami hitting luffy. Robin reading on the deck to little chopper. Ussop making his werid stuff with Franky. Brook playing music and making bad puns about being dead. Zoro napping. And.....a little kid running around me.

I can't let zeff have my child.....

"UGG!"
I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

Oh no not now my child!