Roronoa, Zoro

Hey guys I'm so sorry I left yall on such a horrible horrible chapter. And it's gonna stay like this for a while I'm so sorry.

Sanji pov

I woke up way later, untied and cleaned.

Zeff sat beside me.

I started laughing.

"Don't tell me you feel bad now."

"Don't talk to me like that, bitch." His knife got pressed against my throat.

I laughed again.

"You know if you didn't threaten the merry, I'd ask you to kill me." I looked up at him. "But we both know damm well you can't kill me."

"Oh yeah why's that?" He pressed the knife harder.

"By myself I nearly won the fight against you and your crew, I'd only need one more member of my crew and you'd be fucked. Hell that one more could be fucking Ussop and we'd win. You remember Ussop? He's still a coward but he's the bravest one I know."

"What does that have to do with me not killing you."

"My crew would rip you to bits if they found out you killed me and you know it. They'd hunt you down. Zoro would kill your ass."

"You think that they'd care enough to come after me?" He laughed. "Full of yourself much?"

"No. Not at all. I'm surprised they love me so much or at all really. But they do and I know at least one will kill you."

"Oh and who exactly is that one? Someone make you there bitch?"

"Well we haven't fucked yet if that's what your asking. Though I hope he does. I'm sure he'd probably wanna kill you anyways if he find out about what you've done to me."

"Really?" He laughed. "And who is this fucker? Just in case, I wanna know the name of the man who fell for a slut."

I smiled really wide.

"Roronoa, Zoro."