hidden birth.

Hey guys I figured since I updated my snarry yesterday I need to update this one too. Fair's fair I guess. Anyway let's go.

Sanjis pov:

I don't know if you've ever had a kid with no help, hiding in the gally of a ship in the middle of the fucking night, where you have to be quiet as a fucking mouse and finish before morning, but let me sum it up for you...

It fucking sucks ass.

I bit down on a piece of leather I found and swated down. I had my dress off and below myself and leaned against the wall, just before another contraction. I prayed that my baby wasn't sideways and pushed.

I felt as though my whole body was being ripped in half and bit hard on the strip of leather.

After pushing for at some time, I had a baby in my arms. Panting I checked to see what I had.

"Please be a girl...."

Oh no. I hugged my baby boy as tight as I could and began to sob. If he was a girl, zeff would have no interest and make me have another, which while horrible, is less worse then a boy.

Zeff would make him a monster. No. Zeff can't kn-

"Oh god!"

The same labor cramp happened again. Fuck another baby's coming!

Whincing I put down my son and went back to my previous position. With no more cloth to hold under to get the baby I held my hands under instead and pushed.

I passed this one much more quickly now that I'd already had one.

I bit my lip as I checked to see if it was another son.

A girl. Thank God.

I kissed her forehead.

"My little Girl. What to name you?"

I remembered a talk me and Zoro had long before we ever even fell in love.

(Flashback brought to you by a flying Zoro)

"Hey Zoro?"

It was a rainy day and we were stopped at a island for the storm that was coming. We had rented hotel rooms for the stay and me and Zoro had to share. Needless to say we were bored.

"Yeah cook?" He was laying on his bed drinking.

"I was named after my dad's friend, Janji." Janji was like a brother to him till he killed my family and sold everything they owned including me. Of course I didn't tell him this. I still haven't.

"Yeah so?" He didn't seem to care.

"Well I was wondering. If you had kids, is there anyone you'd name them for?"

He cocked an eyebrow at me and then took a drink. "There is one"

"May I ask who?"

"Kuria."

"Oh"

He looked up at me.

"What about you?"

You.

"Why nami-san of course!"

(End)

I kissed my daughter's nose. "Hi Kuria."

I turned my head And kissed my son's nose too. "Hey Rhoro."

"Don't worry." My voiced cracked. "I'll make sure he doesn't get you."