hide the boy./mother

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. But here I am. I left at a sad point huh? Welp back in.

Sanjis POV

I hid little Rhoro in the sound proof room Frankly installed so him and Robin could fuck without all of us hearing. Me and Zoro haven't got there yet.

I layed him down in a hamper with a pillow in it. I'd come back in an hour or so. I don't want him to be taken. I hope he'll be OK for a bit. But this is only way to save him.

I carried Kuira to the deck after locking the door. Part of my deal with zeff was that he couldn't go below deck and he didn't cuz he knows they'd kill him.

I popped up with her and saw the crew waiting. It was early.

"There you are!!!!" Zeff yelled. "Where the hell have you been. If you weren't carrying my kid I'd beat you!"

I looked up with Kuria.

"not anymore." For once my voice was steady. Without the cigarettes, without flaseness in my voice. I spoke with honour. I spoke with the fearlessness of a mother. Even though I wasn't a woman anymore I was a mother. And no one. I re-fucking-peat NO ONE. Was touching my babies.

I had 21 months till they got back. And till then I'd take the pain but no one was gonna touch MY children. Over my dead fucking body.

"Huh?" He looked up at Kuira. With no care in his eyes. He glared. "Girl or boy?"

"Girl."

"Lies!" He tried to grab her for me.

"Oh hell no!" I kicked him and hugged Kuria close. "Your not touching my daughter! You only wanted a boy and she's not it!"

He backed up and pushed the collars shock button. Luckily Kuria wasn't touching my skin.

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed and fell to my knees. I held on to Kuria as zeff laughed and stepped closer.

"Give it!"

"NO!" I stood up with the electrical current still running through me and screamed backed away. "I'll show you from here!"

His eyes flared up as I showed him that she was in fact a girl.

"Dammit!" He didn't have any womwom fruits left.

He called two of his men to him and had them set out looking for more.

"Take the kid somewhere I can't see her and come back up. If it takes you more then an hour I'll click this at full power." He wiggled the button for my collar.

I took her down and put her in the room. I kissed her head and her brother's who had been asleep when I came in.

"I love you two. Mommy will protect you."

K so idk why I'm having Sanji call himself mommy. Except for he had a baby in him as a chick and like started thinking that mommy sounds good to him cuz he wants Zoro to be Daddy and other names sound werid to him. Just to clear it up