6 months later

Already cunt buckets, Sanjis been in hell for 15 months only 9 months left. I realize my fic is a bit redundant to read. But really I just want y'all to feel as mad and annoyed as Sanji does. Alright settle your balls I done talking and on with the hell.

Sanjis POV

It's been 6 months since I found out they found another womwom fruit. I'm not gonna lie I'm scared. Really scared. I got lucky with Kuria and Rhoro but what about next time?

What if I just have a son. I can't show Kuria again cuz she doesn't look like a newborn anymore.

Zeff's crews been passing me around all this time because they know I'll be off limits again soon

Kuria and Rhoro are healthier then you'd think considering they've never seen anything except this room. They turned 1 about 3 months back. I made them each a baby toy from old stuff I found. And was able to get my bear from my quarters and gave it to them. They love him.

They make me feel better at the end of the day when those monsters​are asleep. Kuria is a quiet child and Rhoro sleeps a lot. They look nothing like zeff and for that I'm glad.

I Know my crew will be here in nine months give or take. Not long, right?

Zeff's crews is asleep so I'm able to be with my children.

I walk over from my spot on the floor. Rhoro is a wake and hungry.

"Hey there buddy." I pick him up. "How you doing. Don't worry Mama's got you." I rock him and pick up a bottle on the bedstand. Zeff doesn't want me freaking so he got baby stuff. He doesn't wanna threaten my child after what happened last time. He always ask why the fuck we go through so much baby milk powder. I tell him Kuria's a good eater and he doesn't question it.

He doesn't know too much about baby's and he Never will.

" Hey there Rhoro. You may have a baby sibling soon. I'm sorry it's not under better circumstances but I'll love you all. It's not your fault your blood father's a piece of shit. But maybe Zoro will be your daddy, if not I know he will at least look after you."

I sighed and looked down to see a sleeping baby boy in my arms. I smile. I put him next to his little sister and stare at them till I here Zeff calling me. The room doesn't allow sounds out but you can hear inside what's happening outside.

I sigh and head up, kiss both my young ones foreheads.

Zeff's waiting for me by the door.
He grabbed my hair and grinned.

"Guess what bitch"

"What." I growled.

"We're back!" The man had a singsong voice. And waved the fruit in his hand.

"Fuck."

Zeff looked at me. " So will you just eat it or will I have to force feed you."

Part of me just wanted to get it over with cuz I knew he'd do it anyway but another part said fuck him I ain't going easy.

I shut my lips and glued my jaw shut. "Mm mm!"

"Fine then!" He grabbed the fruit from his man and smacked me against a wall. I gasped in pain and in return he shoved it in my mouth, forcing me to bite down. Once again I was choking. He stroked my throat. " Sallow. Now!"

What else could I do? It was stuck.

Once I did he droped me and I let out a scream as once again I went through the painful transfer from male to female.

Once I was down I gasped for air and looked up. I was at his feet on my hands and knees.

"Fuck you."

"Correction......I fuck you."

Zoro if you can hear​ me, please don't get lost finding the ship. I need you.

Zoro's POV

Zoro if you can hear me , please don't get lost finding the ship. I need you.

I snapped out of the vision I got of looking up at a huge figure of a man, while in huge pain, obviously on all fours. I reconzide the merry.

Hawk-eye stared at me.

"What did you see?"