Zoro. please. come save me.

Hey fuck nuts. Sanji has been in hell for about 9 months now. Only 15 months left! Let's go!

Sanjis POV

I woke up in Zeff's room. I knew too well the celling view. That one crack that ran in The shape like a bunny.

Voices came from outside.

"Son of a bitch fucking took out nearly all of us!"

"Calm yourself!" Zeff's voice was low and pissed

"he's gonna be stronger now that he's a mother! You know the power of a mother's anger!" The other voice hissed back just as angry. It's Zeff's right hand man....

"He's still too weak to take on all of us!"

"For now but the more children you force him to have the stronger he gets!"

"Only if he gets angry about his children and feels that they are in danger! As long as we don't pose a threat to the child we're fine! I just want a son!"

"You think he'll let you take his child???!!"

"No I think I can take the kid after dark when we go to leave!"

"What if they don't find another womwom fruit?"

"They already have it! "

"What how!"

"Sent me a call on the shell. They found it on an island."

"How long till they get back?"

"Bout six months."

"That's cutting it close."

"Yes but it's fine. We just have to have a warning system in case his crew comes early."

"Okay but i hope you know should they get here and look for someone to kill I ain't staying."

"No one can blame you."

Footsteps lead away from the room. The door creaked open and zeff came in.

"You awake you little bitch"

"Go to hell."

He leaned really close to my face and whispered.

"Guess what my men found?"

I stared at him and opened my mouth......
And spat in his fucking face.

"Dammit cunt!" He slapped my face and grabbed my throat. He stopped suddenly and started laughing. "Guess you heard."

I glared.

"Good then you know that for six months my men are gonna want to get out their 'frustration' before then." He smiled evily.

I went to kick him only to find out that I was tied up. Jail style. How the ever loving fuck didn't I noticed that when I got up.

He grabbed the front of my dress and yanked me up.

I felt defeated and angry and sad. I wanted to go home.

He started laughing. "If that little bitch you popped out turns out to look as half as tasty as you I may have to take her"

I head butted the fucker and he dropped me. I fell with a squeak.

"Fucker!" He grabbed my hair and held me up. "Wanna play like that huh?"

He dragged me out onto the deck.

"Hey!" He yelled down at a random crew member walking below.

"Yes sir?"

"Want a turn?" Shit!

"Yes sir!" Zeff threw me down and I landed on the hard ass floor only to be yanked up again.

"Pass him to another, when your done!"

"Yes sir!"

No no! I struggled. I hated the pass off- a favorite game of Zeff's as a way to put me back in line.

"Wait!" Zeff yelled and for a second I thought maybe he'd let me go. "You'll need this." He tossed down the button to my shock collar.

Zoro. please. come save me