3 months later

Hey dicker. I'm back. We're almost through this only 6 more months. Let's go.

3rd person pov

Lucy walked through a town, much like the one she'd been born in. Children running around. A child kicked a ball near her.

She picked it up and gave it to a little girl.

"thanks miss"

"your welcome"

A little boy obviously her brother came by. "I haven't seen you around before"

"I'm just passing thru. A friend sent me a message to come to another friend's help"

"you're a good friend" the boy laughed and left.

Lucy laughed back and looked up.

Since Zoro had sent a message to the whole crew that he believe Sandi was in trouble at the Merry. She'd been traveling as fast as possible. She hoped he was okay. After him and Zoo had become a thing, Sanji dropped his I love all women act. He also told her about his cigarettes effect on him. She had a pack of normal ones with her to try to get him off once she saw him again.

...

Luffy sat a bar not far from where they beat the shit outta the clown man. He couldn't quite remember his name but he was funny.

"what do you what sir?"

"Meat!"

"hey aren't you the boy that got rid of buggy the clown?" a woman started at him "Lucy I believe"

"Luffy!" he smiled big "Caption of the straw hat pirates! One day king of the pirates!"

"that's him alright!"

"well the foods on me then!" a old man brought out his wallet.

"MEAT!"
They all laughed.

Luffy got serious fast too as he remembered why he was there.

"to go then. "

"Awe why?" a child pulled on his pants leg.

"friends in trouble."

He left with a huge bag of meat.

"I'm coming Sanji!"

...

Frankie and Robin both ran down the hill to the dock of a small town of mechanical geniuses. They were late for a ship that would take them to an island close to where they docked the Merry.

The trip would take a few months.

They made it to the boat just as they were untieing it from the dock.

"woo we made it. " Franky huffed.

Robin stood staring out at the sea. "I just hope someone finds Sanji soon.

He put his hand on her shoulder. "he'll be okay. "

"no. No. He's not. I've used my eyes to see on the boat and.... It's bad. I've been tortured by the Marines for information before and I thought that was bad. I couldn't watch him for more then a hour before having to stop. "

Franky stayed quite quiet. He knew he couldn't say much.

...

Chopper and Ussop were on a ship headed to the island Lucy was heading Thro.

They didn't say much but both were scared of what could have possibly happen to Sanji. Something so bad he ended up brocasting a signal to Zeros brain. His fucking brain.

They hoped he'd be okay.

...

Brook went Through a forest singing to himself.

Trying to stay positive about what could be so bad Sanji couldn't handle it.

He also hoped he'd be okay.

...

Zoro was pissed. Pissed Sanji was in trouble without him to help. And from the vision he saw, his lover had been in trouble for a while now. And in so much pain.

He seemed different too.

Zoro just couldn't see how.

He was going faster then all the others. Unfortunately with his sense of direction and being farther away, he was making poor time and was a hour away from the town Luffy was currently leaving.

He hoped he'd get there soon.
...

Sanji pov

I layed in the room in pain. Again. Please please be a girl.

He doesn't want girls.

I felt once more a life pass through me. Its pretty weird. And hurts. A lot.

"fuck!" I groaned as I tried to keep from screaming and helped a baby come into the world. It fucking came out screaming horribly.

"Shhhshh baby." I rocked her. "mama's here" tears feel relieved. A girl. I rose and carried her out on the dock.

"another girl?!" he was pissed. He smacked me across the face. I fell protecting her. She let out a scream.

"quiet her before I kill her!"

A crew members stood up. "you ain't killing no baby! Do you want the devil to follow us on the sea. It's bad fortune!"

All the crew agreed. "damn you and your superstitious asses." he sighed. "take her away then come back. "

I nodded too frightened for my baby's life to say much.

I put Rhoro's and Kuria's new baby sister next to them in the bed.

"hey there this is your sister." they cooed at her and she giggled. She had reddish hair and kinda looked like a friend i once had named Lucy. "hug. I think you should be called Lulu."

She stared crying

"okay okay!" I laughed. "what about Lily?"

She stared laughing.

"alrighty honey" I moved her hair out of her face and smiled "Lily it is"