Just Friends

Recap:

"Diamond"

"O shit I got caught staring"

"Diamond!" Only then did I realize who was saying my name

...

Micheal! 

***

Diamond's pov. 

"Can we talk?" He says quietly and I know this is the moment I've been waiting for.

"Sure" Every heartbeat is making me even more excited.

We start walking away from everyone, and I prepare myself for the excitement that's coming. I'm trying not to seem anxious but I can't wait for him to say those words.

"So I know things have been weird since you told me you like me, but I don't want it to change anything."

That's not what I was hoping to hear but I'll let him continue.

"I want us to keep the friendship we had"

And he just ruined my dream with one sentence

"Okay that sounds great" Even though that's completely opposite of how I feel.

"I just don't want to feel weird around you and I don't want you to feel the same"

"Don't worry it's ok" It isn't though

We start walking back knowing nothing is going to happen and I see Breanna coming over. Now she decides to show up. At least she can comfort me. I just want to go inside and tell her everything but I can't because I still have to record. So I just have to stand there and pretend to be happy while looking at the guy who just destroyed me.

"So what did I miss" She says cheerfully. I just want to punch her because of how happy she is, but she doesn't know what happened.

"Everything" I say letting her know something bad happened

"O god what happened"

"I'll tell you later"

Micheals pov. 

I didn't want to tell her that I just want to be friends. I want to be more than that with her. But, maybe being friends is the best decision for everyone. I hope I didn't hurt her too bad. Maybe with time things will happen.

Diamonds pov. 

The guys finish playing and I can finally go and spill everything that I was hiding. I was glad that I can finally tell Bre. She's dying for me to tell her. We're walking to the house when I hear my brother say something that terrorized me.

"So Mike you're gonna stay tonight" He says not knowing the situation.

"Yeah" Mike says tormenting me.

Omg! This is gonna be fun. My crush is going to be sleeping in my house. O the thoughts I'll have. I'm not gonna be able to sleep.