Awkward

Micheal's pov.

Diamond just told me she likes me. I don't know what to think. She's my best friend's sister and I don't know if it's alright to like her. But, maybe I kind of do like her?

......

Diamond's pov.

It's been months now since I told Mike that I like him. Christmas break passed and I didn't get my kiss under the mistletoe. Nothing changed at all between us. We're still at the friendship level where I wave to him in school or have small chats with him when he's hanging out with my brother. The only thing that changed is my awkwardness when I'm around him. He never mentioned anything about that day and I've been thinking that he doesn't feel the same for me. But instead of telling me he leads me on.

"I don't know what to do Bre. He's coming over tonight and I'm tired of facing him."

"I'm coming over to help you through it and maybe I can get some answers for you." I'm thankful to have Breanna as my best friend; she helps me through a lot. We've been friends for 6 years and we had our ups and downs but no matter what we are there for each other.

Micheal's pov.

I hate going over to her place and seeing the sadness in her eyes. It hurts to know that I'm causing it and that I can end it at any moment by telling her how I feel. I want to be with her but I don't know how her brother would react and I don't want to ruin anything. I just wish that I can feel her lips on mine and tell her I love her.

Diamonds pov.

O god he's here already and Bre isn't here yet. I don't know if I can get through it without her.

"Bre hurry he's here"

"I'm on my way. I'll be there in a couple minutes."

I'm trying to avoid him until Bre gets here but it seems like every time I try to get farther away, I'm being pulled closer to him. It doesn't help that I'm the camera person and I have to record their stunts. They're playing in the playground and I can't help but keep the camera focused on him. He's everything I like in a guy; his long black hair, icy blue eyes, and lip rings. He's driving me crazy just by looking at him.

"Diamond"

"O shit I got caught staring"

"Diamond!" Only then did I realize who was saying my name

...

Micheal!

***Like I said it's a little slow at first but it pays off later. Also sorry for the switching of the POV's. That's what Micheal looks like. Yes it's Alex Evans(he's amazing)->