Classmate

"Ein, is there something that we should know about Anna?" Jungkook asks, enough for you to hear before you walked out of the car.

You wanted to avoid any questions about Anna, as much as possible. 

You were rushing to get inside the hotel and avoid Jungkook at all costs for the mean time; maybe until the time you get to think a proper answer to his question.

Jungkook hands over the keys to the valet person and hastily told him, "the Parks' chauffeur will come and get the car. If he arrives, don't contact me anymore, contact Park Jimin instead." he pats the valet person's back and smiled at him before running inside the hotel to follow you.

But before he can come in, the valet person called his attention again, "Uhh sir... what should I tell Mr. Park or the chauffeur about the huge scratch on the driver's door..?"

Jungkook snaps his head around and looked at the valet person with wide eyes, "WHAT?!??!!" he runs to where the valet person is standing holding the driver's door open; upon seeing the scratch his eyes grew bigger and in complete horror.

"Just... don't contact me when either of them arrives; I'll handle talking to my hyung later upstairs." Jungkook carefully said while he continues to stare at the huge scratch; he gulps, I'm dead.

He carefully pats the back of the valet person's back and bid him goodbye before running back to the hotel hoping he can still catch you at the lobby. 

You were about to walk inside the elevator when a hand yanks your arm and turns you around, "Ein" he spoke in a very deep voice that you didn't even know he can do it.

You looked up to him, he's looking at you with so much confusion; eyes begging for an answer. You sighed, "let's head up first." 

Jungkook nodded and you both rode the elevator and went straight to his room; as soon as Jungkook opened his room you ran to his bed and jumped on it face first, finally feeling the tiredness of your eventful night. Your boyfriend silently follows you inside and grabs his makeup remover and some cotton pads for you; by the time he came in to your sight you are sitting on his bed and is about to watch something on the TV when Jungkook blocked the screen.

"Nah-uh-uh, you think you can get away without telling me why is noona talking to you and not Hobi hyung? Or any of us?" He sternly spoke; 

you ended pouting, I thought he's going to let it slide.

Jungkook scrunched his nose as he notice you pouting, "aigo, you hang out with Tricia noona a lot." he spoke as he sits on the bed right in front of you.

"Tricia noona? " You ended up laughing really hard, "why are you suddenly using honorifics with her?" He usually use honorifics with Tricia if he did something naughty and needed back up from her.