A Surprise Gift

"Ein, wake up..." Hoseok softly pats your hair, your body has become one with the bed as you sleep face down on the softest pillow you have ever slept on; you slowly opened your eyes and look at your brother who is flashing you a very warm smile. You smack your lips softly as you lift your head up, "come on, breakfast buffet is ready downstairs."

You turned around finally lying on the bed on your back, Hoseok noticed you are still slacking around so he grabs you by the arms and pulls you up, you whined cutely.

"Aigoo~~ little sis, come on; you have a long day ahead of you remember?" He grins at you as he pats your cheek and tries his best to comb your really messy hair.

Let's go on a date tomorrow... Just like how we do it in Korea during day offs, baby girl. Please? Let me make it up to you.

You started smiling uncontrollably as you started remembering what Jungkook told you last night. A date. Finally, you two will spend time together, all by yourselves again. Both of you love exploring alleyways with antique shops and other unique stuff around Seoul or Busan; and it was always the best moments you two shared. This is also the reason why you two went public with your relationship early on because you two are easily spotted by fans going on dates together.

Hoseok lets you wear his hoodie and walks with you down to the hotel restaurant, wearing your matching PJs; he's wearing a Peanuts designed pajama while you wear your Snoopy designed pajama. Your brother really insisted for you to wear it and not that you're against it, it's just that you two looked like a couple. If it wasn't for him calling you little sister and being publicly known as Jungkook's girlfriend.

"Yaaah~ both of you look so cute." Namjoon cooed the moment you and Hoseok came into their view; Hoseok snorted at Namjoon's comment then smiled at you, "sit with them, i'll go fetch you some breakfast."

You look at him, "Kuya, I can do it; don't worry." You chuckled at his cuteness as soon as he started pouting at you, "fine fine fine, I'm sitting with them, sabi ko nga." Hoseok pats your head and happily walk to the buffet table while you make your way to the long table Bangtan is occupying.

"Good morning, kuyas." You grinned at all of them then finally noticed, "Has Jungkook woken up yet?" You silently ask noticing that he is nowhere to be seen; you take a sit beside Jimin who is video calling Tricia.

Taehyung looked at you and flashes you his boxed smile as he nods, "yep, but Kookie has something important to do... so he left the hotel early." You grinned at him and thanked him while you wait for your food; Taehyung seated with Je and I must say, they look closer than before.

All you know is that Je's the childhood best friend of Taehyung and he even offered her a job at Big Hit. Only Tricia knows pretty much everything about what's really going on between Taehyung and her, and honestly speaking, you are getting a little jealous. You silently watch Taehyung be extra sweet and caring towards Je; you sighed silently and pouted at the sight you are seeing in front of you.

I'm not sure why am I suddenly feeling this way, my mind and heart's at war. You monologued in your mind; this started ever since you briefly broke up with Jungkook weeks ago and Taehyung really started taking care of you; you have nothing against anything going between Je and Taehyung, it's just that you are suddenly confused. And you don't like it.

"Babe, it's Ein. Not some random girl." You heard Jimin said followed by a hearty laugh, you looked at him and noticed Tricia's all tucked up in bed and is peeking through her blanket, "still waiting for her to sleep?" You asked and he nods, they're too sweet, jisus.