Antsy

"Who said you're my boyfriend again, Jungkook-ah?" You teased him; you've been bickering with him for the past hour while you wait for Tricia at her apartment, Jungkook said he wanted to come and hangout with you and Suga for no apparent reason at all.

Jungkook pouted at you, "I thought you're my girlfriend again? Since the practice room?" Jungkook's snuggling to you on the couch while Suga cooks something, for Tricia, you thought.

You chuckled, "yah, I told you, you're going to court me again. I said I accept you but not as my boyfriend, yet."

Jungkook whined in defeat as you stick your tongue out to tease him further, he pulls away from you and focused on slouching while he was the TV show with you. You glanced towards him and smiled softly, how come he's too cute right now?

Both of you are already fixated with the TV show you are watching, "You'll see, I'm going to win your heart again before you fly to US with us." He mumbled; you glanced towards him and laughed softly.

"But Kookie, you already have my heart. All you need to win is a yes again from me." You smiled at him, he looked back at you; a smile slowly formed with his lips, he slowly started closing the proximity between you when Suga suddenly spoke,

"Ein, Tricia called me and said she's going to come home pretty late; she's still on her date with Jimin. I already called Taehyung to drive you home to Anna's" Suga spoke while he plates whatever he is cooking in the kitchen, probably his dinner? You thought, if so that's a first. He usually calls deliveries.

You pouted in the hopes of hearing the tiniest bits of details from Tricia about her date today with Jimin; sadly you can't stay that long, you have work tomorrow and classes as well. You sighed, "sad luck..."

"I can drive her home instead, hyung." Jungkook suggested as he was about to stand up when he was stopped by Suga just as the doorbell rings.

"Nah-ah-ah, Hoseok said not to let you first since Anna's sick. Also, you have work with me to finish tonight before our flight. So, no." Suga explains as he open the door; Jungkook groans in defeat, you looked at him and patted his cheek, "don't worry, i'll text you when I reach unnie's apartment"

"Suga hyung~" Taehyung coos as he hug his older member, Suga aggressively pats Taehyung in the back to make him back off already, Taehyung eventually backed away and showed Suga his cute boxed innocent smile.

You grabbed your stuff as you get off of the couch, Jungkook stood up and follows you, "i'll see you at the airport then..." You told Jungkook, you faced him and you were caught off guard when he suddenly pecked your lips.

You were frozen, why does it felt like the first time? Aish. He messes your hair, "go now, before I stop you and bring you to the dorm instead. Hi hyung..." He mumbles the last part as he stand face to face with Taehyung.

Taehyung's still mad and upset over what Jungkook did for no apparent reason, he hates that he's confused right now. Taehyung nodded towards his dongsaeng as he bid him and Suga goodbye along with Ein.

---------

On the way to Anna's apartment, you can't help but be curious, "Tae, are you still mad with Jungkook? You still seem off with him..." You spoke, sadness taints your voice because you know how close Taehyung is with Jungkook and to see both of them like this, it pains you. Much more that you know you are the reason why he's upset towards his maknae.

"I'm not mad, I'm upset." He spoke to you coldy, he turns off the engine indicating you have arrived at Anna's apartment.

Upset? Why?