"Oh please? You think I actually like that girl? No way! The only reason why I'm with her is that I've been with every other hot chick in school and she's the only one left." He said. I clutched my hands into fists and glared at him. "Oh yeah, you can take her after I'm done with her. I'm just gonna fuck her and throw her out. Yea she might say no at first but don't worry once she has some of this, she'll want more. What if she resists? No way bro! I'm spiking her drinks. Yea I gotta go now before they wonder where I am. See ya." And with that, he hung up.

I quietly headed back inside, my anger still boiling and my teeth gritted. I sat back down next to Reina, muttering curses under my breath while gripping onto the table. "Kyouko?" Reina asked concerned and placed a hand on my shoulder. I flinched slightly in surprise but felt some of my anger melt away when I looked at her. "Yeah, just angry about something," I said. She frowns but didn't ask further. She leans against me and nuzzles closer.

I held her tightly around the waist and stared down at the table. I heard the front door open and Josh made his way back. "Hey baby," He said to Koito and wraps an arm around her shoulders. "Miss me?" He said with a smirk. Koito just shrugs and drank her soda. He looks up at me to see me giving him a death glare. "What's your fucking problem?" He said, trying to sound threatening. I let go of Reina and leaned slightly on the table without breaking eye contact with him. 

"Watch your back," I growled in a deep and almost demonic sounding voice. He looks slightly taken back by the sudden change of tone but kept quiet. "Anyways, we should go since we're done eating," Mai said. Koito nodded and looked at Josh. "What? You expect me to pay for you guys?" He said harshly. I rolled my eyes and took out my wallet. "Don't even try with him Koito. Someone like him doesn't have the manners to treat a lady." I said with venom in my voice. 

A waiter came over and took the money then came back with change. It turns out the waitress Josh was hitting on got so uncomfortable, she had to be replaced by someone else. Josh held Koito by the hips, well more like by the ass. Reina pulled me along with Mai walking by my side. 

Once we left, Josh took Koito home while Reina and Mai fulfilled their promise and got me ice cream. "So that Josh guy," Mai said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Don't even talk about him. Thinking of him makes me want to puke up my pizza," I growled and ate my ice cream. "Even though I said to be nice about it in the beginning, I'm starting to regret saying that. He's a real asshole." Reina said. "Yea, flirting as if Koito wasn't there. Worse of all, he's the guy that's gonna take Koito to prom." Mai said. "At least it's for one night," Reina said.

I stayed quiet while thinking about what Josh said over the phone. I can't let him hurt her. I won't allow it. I'll fucking kill him if he ever does. "Kyouko?" Mai asked while waving her hand in front of me. I snapped out of it and looked at her, "Yeah?" "You're zoning out. You okay?" She said concerned. I shook my head and threw away my trash,  "I want you two to stay away from him. I don't need him hurting you too." They stared at me for a while, a little surprised and smiled. 

"We will. Thank you for being so concerned about us." Reina said and hugged me. "Aww, you're so cute when you're protective and worried." Mai teased and ruffled my hair. I blushed slightly and looked away. "I have the rights to be worried. I don't want people to hurt you guys." I said. I glanced over to Mai to see her cheeks were pink now. I chuckled and poked her cheek causing her to look away. 

------------

"Kyouko, she's going to be fine," Reina said reassuringly. I shook my head and paced around my room, "I can't stop worrying. What if he does something bad to her! I have to stop him!" "Kyouko, Koito is a strong girl. She can take care of herself. I know that." Reina said.

Makoto was leaning against the wall and looks at me. "Kyouko, if you're so worried. Why don't you go to the prom and stop him yourself?" She asked. "I would but what if she thinks I'm weird." I sighed. "Kyouko, what's more important? Her safety or how she thinks of you?" Makoto said. I stayed quiet and sighed, "Her safety."