Thou Shalt be Dead, Ronald + Letter to Fred #2

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" I chanted along with the other Gryffindors as Corey Dalmaney tipped a full bottle of butterbeer back. As the last few drops of the golden drink disappeared down his throat he removed the bottle from his lips. We all cheered. 

We had just won our first Quidditch game of the season and my god did it feel good beating Slytherin. Ron was on fire, mainly because he thought Harry slipped him some Felix Felicis in his morning pumpkin juice, and even with Katie in St. Mungo's, we smashed it. It helped, of course, that Slytherin's best chaser and Draco were out for this game and the conditions were perfect. 

Everything was going fairly well. I mean, everything was still shit, but the littler things were good. We won Quidditch, I was planning on seeing Fred soon, and I've learned to control my visions so I wasn't blacking out all the time. Mine and Draco's relationship has improved greatly over the past few weeks, as well. I mean, we were still fighting for opposing sides, but there was a new ease between us that wasn't there before. It was lovely having my brother back. 

"Jeeeeesssssiiiiicccaaaaaa," Pavarti drawled, stumbling over to me. "You're name is so pretty. Like your face. Why do you go by Jinx? Jiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnxxxxxx...."

"Pavarti, are you drunk?" I asked the brunette. 

"Maaaaaaaybeeee," she giggled. "Someone's got Fire Whiskey. I don't know who!" She burst out into giggles again. "I wish your boyfriend was still around. He always nicked the good stuff. And he was fiiiiiiiiine."

"Um, Pavarti -- " I began. 

"That's me!" Pavarti giggled. "It ain't a party without Pavarti!" 

"Right," I said, taking a sip of my butterbeer, wishing that it was Fire Whiskey. "Why don't you go hang out with Lavender?"

"I can't," Pavarti pouted. "She's too busy making out with Ron Weasley."

I spit out my drink, completely covering a seventh year names Tianna Peterson. 

Shit. 

She turned around and gave me a death glare, then stalked away. 

Pavarti was giggling. "I'm so glad that was her. She is a biiiiiiiiiitch."

"You can't be serious," I said. 

"No it's true. She's a major whore."

"I was talking about Ron and Lavender."

"Oh, yeah. See for yourself."

She gestured to the chairs by the fireplace, where Ron and Lavender were doing something that looked similar to eating each other's faces. 

"That son of a bitch is in my chair!" I scoffed. "I'm so going to -- "

Movement out of the corner of my eye cut me off in the middle of my sentence. I turned just in time to see Hermione fleeing from the common room out of the portrait hole. 

"I'll talk to you later, okay?" I told Pavarti. 

Pavarti giggled and stumbled away. "Kay."

God, she's an annoying drunk. 

I ran towards the portrait hole, reaching it the same time as Harry did. 

"Hermione?" he asked. 

"Yup," I answered.

"And Ron and Lavender?"

"Oh yes."

We ran out of the common room. We found her in the first empty classroom we tried. She was sitting on the desk, several little yellow birds fluttering around her head.