Ohana Means Family

Hi there. I could make a thousand excuses as to why I disappeared for a few months, but I just needed a break. I had been active on Wattpad for four years. I needed some time to focus on my life, considering I am rapidly approaching adulthood. A lot has happened to me recently, some good, some bad, but all of it has made me stronger. I won't bore you with all the details. DM me if you're curious. 

Anyway, let's get on with it. I swore I was going to finish Jinx, and finish it I will

Days passed. While I had been unconscious, Harry, Hermione, and Ron had interrogated Griphook and Ollivander. They had discovered that Voldemort was after the Elder Wand (whatever the fuck that is) and they were planning on breaking into Gringotts to find another Horcrux. 

While no one informed me of what the Elder Wand is, they did tell me what the three of them had been up to the past few months. Long story short, they found the real locket, it made Ron really bitchy, he left, Harry and Hermione went to Godric's Hollow, they found Harry's parents' graves, they got attacked by a snake hiding the body of a dead woman, Harry followed a random deer to a frozen pond and then decided to jump in it, Ron makes a startling comeback, they destroy the locket, and then basically they got caught by snatchers and I knew what happened from there. 

Oh, and Tonks and Lupin had a kid and they made Harry the godfather. Why him, I have no idea. 

They might have phrased it a little differently, but that's what I got out of it. 

Once they told me of the plan to break into Gringotts and steal a Horcrux out of Bellatrix's vault, I immediately volunteered myself to come along. 

"Absolutely not!" Hermione cried. 

"What? Why the fuck not?" I protested. "Come on, Herman, I've been out of the game for too long. What better way to get back into it than to do something highly illegal in the name of good?"

Hermione stared at me like I had two heads. "Jinx, look at yourself. You're skin and bones. You were stabbed. By a knife. That was covered in poison. You barely survived that. That eye makeup hasn't even entirely came off yet. You're not coming."

"Harry, get your four-eyed ass over here," I called to him. 

"Glad to know your language hasn't improved," Harry grumbled as he walked over. 

"I didn't swear that time!" I objected. 

"You said ass!" Harry argued. 

"That's not a swear!" I countered. 

"Guys!" Hermione interrupted.

 "Harold, Hermione is trying to tell me I'm not coming on the Gringotts raid," I complained. 

"You're not," Harry said immediately. 

"What!?"

"Jinx, you're just too weak," Harry said. "We should go send you to Mrs. Weasley. She'll get you back to normal."

"I'm not too weak!" I protested. 

Harry punched me. 

"Hey! Ow!" I cried. "What the fuck was that for?"

"Jinx, look at your arm," Harry said. 

I looked at it. Sure enough, where Harry had punched me a bruise was already starting to form.

Well shit. 

"Fine," I grumbled. "I won't go."

"Jinx, this is for the best," Hermione said.