The Perfect DATE!!!

Saturday morning I woke up to a note on my pillow, it read;
'Dear D, I want to take you out today so pack up your beach bag, I'm dragging you to the beach, just the two of us for the day. I know what you're thinking, what about JV Football, well I got you covered, so get your things and meet me out front at 10:30!
-xoxo Mikey your love."

I read the note another time before I looked at the actual time it was 9:40 I had 50min to get ready for the perfect date. Exactly 45min later I was dressed and ready to go to the beach with my man. I was in my black bikini with a white lace fringe overlay on top of the black, I also had cut-off shorts and tank over the top of my suit. I grabbed a beach bag full of beach stuff like my Mickey towel and sun-screen right before leaving the house. I walked out the door sliding on my black flip-flops and saw Mike pulling up in his truck.

"Hey baby," Mike said as he pulled up with his window down. He quickly put his truck in park and hopped out to open my door for me. He would have come to the door and stood and talked with my dad if I hadn't of been waiting for him on the front porch. "Am I late?" He asked as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and helped me into the truck. "Nope, I'm early," I replied popping the 'p'. He hopped into his side of the truck, shifted into reverse and we were off to the beach.

Once we were at the beach Mike found a spot to park away from everyone and in the shade so that his truck wouldn't be on fire when we returned at the end of the day. After parking, we walked over a little bridge that connects the beach and the blacktop of the parking lot. Walking over the bridge I noticed that there was a lot of movement on the beach surrounded by music and carnival rides. I immediately started to jump up and down grabbing Mike's arm."Oh My God!" I screamed in his ear excitement bubbling within me. "You didn't just take me for a lazy day at the beach! You brought me to a carnival!!!" I started kissing him feverishly and pulling him closer to me. "I know how much you love carnivals and I wanted a kiss at the top of the Ferris-wheel, I have ever since that carnival my freshman year when Ash made you ride with me because he had met some girl." Mike said smirking down at me, then placing a kiss on the tip of my nose. "Thank you! And I never knew you wanted to kiss me that night," I said giving him another kiss lightly on the lips before pulling him to the carnival. "Of corse I did D, I leaned in and everything, you were the one that pulled back, I was heartbroken." Mike responded following me into the carnival. I pouted a little bit and kissed him one more time trying to make up for my past mistakes before dragging him to some rides.

The first ride I dragged him to was the Zero Gravity coaster, basically, they put you in this "o" shaped room and then spin you around and around so fast that you're lifted off the ground and can do all kinds of cool tricks. This ride is my favorite next to the Ferris-wheel and the madhouse which is, the ride that Sandy and Danny sing 'You're The One That I Want' on at the end of Grease. We go on the Zero Gravity coaster a couple times before moving though the madhouse. We ended up getting lost in the madhouse, we took the wrong turn and then another wrong turn and couldn't find our way out. Mike didn't seem to care though as he pushed me up against the nearest wall and sucked my collarbone till he left a nice purple mark, that might as well had the letter M for Mike on it. After he marked me I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him till his lips were raw, it was an even trade. After our make out session, I grabbed his wrist and lead us around the madhouse till we found a way out.

After the madhouse craziness Mike took me to get a funnel cake!!!! Funnel cakes in my opinion are the worlds best carnival food, this funnel cake was special though, it was made with maple syrup and had about as much powder sugar on it as a beignet, this cart also had a toppings bar with chocolate chips and such. Then we went to the both next to the funnel cakes and got snow cones, I of corse got the tigers blood and Mike got a mix of a few different flavors. We sat a bench close by and started just talking about random stuff. "Baby wipe under your nose please." I said with a slight giggle. Mike had gotten some of the powdered sugar on his upper lips and he looked like a crack head. "That better?" Mike replied after he wiped his nose. "No, here I'll get it," I giggled leaning over him and wiping off the sugar, then licking my thumb, "there all better." He pulled me into him and kissed me a few times before claiming, "you taste so damn good, I can't get enough."

As the sun started to set Mike got a big smile on his face. "What are you up to babe?" I question and instead of answering he threw me over his shoulder and ran over to the Farris wheel with me screaming for him to put me down. He dropped me once we were in line, "what was that for? I would have walked here with you, you looser." I said slapping him across the arm which I knew wouldn't hurt him in the slightest. "I know but picking you up was more fun, anyways were next so you better save those lips for our kiss at the top." Mike replied with a smirk throwing his arm around me and handing the guy our tickets. We got into the small two seater and Mike wrapped me up in his arms before collapsing the lap-bar. I rubbed my hands over my upper arms as I shivered, the sun was setting fast and that meant the temperature was dropping fast as well. Without even asking if I wanted it Mike took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. "Baby you didn't..." "I know I don't have to, but I want to, for you, I'd do anything." Mike cut me off, then pulled me into him so that I would be just a little bit warmer.

We quickly reached the top of the Farris wheel and let me tell you it was just like in the movies. The sun was setting, the Farris wheel stopped, Mike turned towards me, pushed some stray hairs out of my eyes, cupped my cheeks with his bear paws, and kissed me like I was his air, it was perfect. I wished I could stay in this moment forever, and in this moment I knew somewhere in me I loved Mike, I just didn't know when or how I was gunna tell him.

After the Farris wheel Mike felt the need to show how strong he was in the 'hit-the-bell' game. That sounds sarcastic but I think he broke the game, he dropped the hammer down on the plate, hitting the bell instantly, I got a giant teddy bear, his name is Mikey. We walked to the truck after that game and Mike carried the bear for me refusing to let me help him with it. Once we got to the car, Mike stuffed the bear in the back and then helped me into the truck giving me a kiss before shutting my door for me. He drove all the way home with one arm wrapped around me knowing I was still cold. When we got to my house Mike walked me in with the teddy in one are my hand in his other hand. Our little beach date was truly perfect and everything I ever wanted with this one guy.

"Goodnight baby girl, I'll see you in the am." Mike said giving me a kiss on the forehead and tucking me in. "Don't leave?" I said more like a question then a request. "My moms not gunna be happy if I stay here another night in a row, also Ash and your dad aren't gunna be too happy if they find out I slept over again either." Mike said kissing my head again. "Okay... come back early though, I wanna wake up to you." I said in a pouty voice, more tired than anything. "Thanks for the amazing date Mikey," I said my eyes giving out on me. "See you bright and early baby girl." Mike said with one last kiss, I didn't respond, my brain physical couldn't, and a second later I was out.

Sunday, Mike fulfilled his promise and his lips were the first thing I woke up to in the morning. We spent the rest of the day with all the boys, Lo and Marzy in the kids living room playing video games and watching movies.