Family is Everything!!!

A/N; the photo is of Danni's 'family'... from left to Right Names are;
Lilly, Leo, Ashley
Colt & Cam, Mike
Ash, Danni, Jackson

<><><><><><>

Yup this is my life! I thought to myself as I laid back against the humongous couch that takes up half the basement in my house. The basement is also referred to as Kids living room, mainly by my father. I was watching the 3 boys I love most in this world play 'Call of Duty'. This is my daily routine, watching my idiots play COD while I relax on the cloud that is my couch or sometimes even my bed, if Im tired enough. If the boys are not playing video games or watching movies and Football with me on the couch, they are playing flag football in our spacious backyard around the pool while I lay half asleep on one of the pools' floaty's. Yes I said we all watch football because it is my favorite sport as well as theirs. These boys are my whole world as you can see and even though it's just my brother his annoyingly attractive best friend and my crazy possibly insane best friend I love them with my whole heart and know they feel the same about me. We are all equally overprotective of each other, not that I always take my over protectiveness of them to such an extreme like my boys like to when it comes to me, but hey I get it! Little sister label comes with over protective older brother asshole label even if only one of them is my brother by blood.

As I sit relaxing on the couch still in my somewhat skimpy pj's I heard the front door bell ring. Knowing my boys would never bother to get it I hop out of my seat rushing up the basement stairs to the front door not thinking about what I was wearing. I had fallen asleep in my boxer style panties and a sports bra under an old cut-off of, I think Mike's, they showed more then I would have liked when opening the door to the public, but like I said I didn't take the time to think about what I was wearing and I opened the door. The open door revealed my very adorable boyfriend Vince! He stood in front of me in all his 6"2, light brown hair, and piercing dark brown eyed glory. "Hey, baby!" I smirk and kiss his cheek inviting him in. "Hey, you!" He kisses me and walks to sit on the brown leather couch in the living area just to the left of the front door.

At this point, my boys decide to notice that the door bell had rung and that another person had entered the house. The three of them walked up the stairs after I'm assuming putting the game on pause. As Ash walked into the front room he saw who the new comer was and put on over protective older brother mode, which I'm never too happy about. Ash looked me up and down realizing that I was still in my pj's, "D what the hell are you wearing? We have a guest!" I look down at myself to take in my appearance and I realize what my brother is talking about. "oops! I'll go change, I'll be right back down in a sec," I stumble my words out then I race as fast as I can up the stairs to my bedroom.

That comment from Ash had really struck a cord on me not because I was worried how I was looking in front of my boyfriend but because after he said it I felt an intense pair of eyes burning into me and they definitely weren't my boyfriend's. I could feel his intense steel blue eyes on me even as I walked up the stairs and I knew the only persons they could be... Mike's. I wasn't upset by the fact Mike had been checking me out, it was just odd for him. He hadn't looked at me like that in a long time I always assumed he and I's long flirtation was over and he had pick his friendship with my brother. Meaning the only thing he and I could be was friends as well.

I finish changing in to a pair of short medium wash jean shorts, a cute tank top with an outline of a Mickey Mouse head on it and my Mickey Vans. As I finally finished picking out my outfit and putting it on I noticed his large 6'5 frame crowding my doorway.

"Hello?" I call attention to the figure that just appeared in my doorframe, pretty sure it was Mike. "Hey love, just wanted to check on you, you've been up here for quite a bit." I knew it was Mike, the nickname he had started calling me by when he hit puberty, insert dramatic eye roll here, made certain I knew who it was. I also saw his signature smirk as he came into my view. "Oh, Mikey it's just you!" I exclaim, and hearing him call me Love definitely did something to my heart, it my even have skipped a beat. "Oh I'm fine I just couldn't pick out a cute outfit!" I say as I explain my prolonged absence. "You look cute in everything sweetheart but I think you looked better in my football shirt... anyways let's get you back downstairs... I'm sure that 'boyfriend' of yours is terribly worried!" He flirts while also making the word boyfriend sound condescending. He grabs my hand pulling me in close, looking me up and down, winking, then letting some distance increase between us and leading me back down the steps. What was all that about and why did butterflies erupt through out my whole body?

Mike and I arrived back in the living room only to see a 'deer in headlights' Vince sitting awkwardly on one of the chairs in the living room and two of my extremely over protective boys grilling him about who knows what. "Whats
going on here?" I question as I look between my boyfriend, my best friend and my brother. Vince looks as if he's scared shitless and my brother and best friend looked like they could kill. "D, Vince here was just informing us that you two are going to the party tonight?" My brother states with a hint of him asking me as if thinking he can change my mind or that I'm going to deny my plans for tonight and stay home like the good little girl he expects me to be. "Ya we're going to the party, so what?" I question back, not daring to back out of going and standing up to my older brother rather than listening to his every command.
"You are Not! I repeat Not going to the party tonight!" Asher replies, with I swear smoke and fire coming off his head. "Ya D I agree with Ash, I don't think you going to Marz's party tonight is such a good idea. You and parties don't really mix," Jackson butts in. "She's my best friend Jax, and I'm going to support her by going to her party!" I end up screaming by the end of my short lived rant because my overprotective boys can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that I'm going to do what I want. "Ash just let the girl go to the damn party, besides were all gonna be there so how much trouble can she really get in to?" Mike states his voice sounding as if he was board out of his mind with his arms folded across his chest, leaning against the nearest wall. But the smirk he had soon directed at me showed me he was just taking my side to impress me or something along those lines. "Thanks, Mikey," I look to him then back to my brother with hopeful eyes, thinking maybe just maybe he will change his stubborn mind. "Fuck! Fine if you're that determined to go! But I'm not happy about it," Ash states obviously annoyed with me. "Yeah!!! Thank you so much!" I exclaim happily ready to jump on him and give him a huge hug. "Don't thank me just yet, you get a babysitter and Mike I'm counting on you to watch her! That means no drinking for you mr. Hero!" He states noticeably proud of himself for the short hand thinking of a way to torture us. "I think I can do that," Mike answers sending a wink my way and smiling a genuine smile before quickly reverting back to a smirk. He's being very flirtatious with me lately and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Obviously I've had a major crush on him for as long as I can remember, but the thought of him reciprocating those feelings, well it may just be enough to stop my heart for good. "Thank you so much!" I squeal happily, the thank you was directed to all my boys but mostly Mike for standing up for me. I ran up to him soon after my statement and squeezed the life out of him since he graciously took on the task of being my bodyguard all night. I was straddling his waist and his hands were holding me up by my thighs, I had half the mind to kiss him before I saw my boyfriend. Vince I could see was getting antsy, he was afraid of my boys and sometimes I think he was worried about Mike and I's relationship. Mike and I's hug wasn't a long one but it was meaningful and he let his grip hold me very close and you have to know I loved every fleeting second. Once I hopped down and turned to give my other boys hugs, "D I don't like you saying Marz is your best friend, that is My title Thank You!" Jax whined somewhat jokingly, because he gets annoyed easily when anyone creeps on his title. "I'm sorry boo you know I didn't mean it!" I explain myself letting go of Mike and walking over to Jax giving him two pats on the back, and a quick kiss on the cheek. I finally after a second or so rested my hand on his back and rubbed it lightly. I love my boys to pieces and I'm glad they decided to let up on the over protectiveness... well, at least for one night.