Marz's Party!!! (Pt.1)

Later that day I was up in my room getting ready, rampaging through my walk-in closet to find the perfect outfit. After the party debacle earlier I sent Vince home to get ready for the party and I asked him to pick me up at 8:00ish so we could be at Marz's a little early to help her finish setting up. The boys were leaving the house around 8:45 and the time was currently 7:10 leaving me little time to find the perfect outfit and finish the final touchups of hair and makeup!

By 8:00 I was dressed in a cute pair of skin tight, dark blue, cut-off short shorts,  a cute flowing black tank-top, and my favorite black ankle booties. Hearing Vince honk his car horn, I ran down the stairs and out the front door grabbing my signature cropped black leather jacket last second.

"Hey, you!" I say seeing Vince leaning up against his dark blue, tan convertible top, 2 doors, 2002 Jeep Wrangler. I give him a quick hello hug and peck on the cheek to greet him. "Hey, baby, ready to roll?" Vince questions pulling me back into him and into a tighter hug than before along with kissing the top of my head. "Absolutely!" I reply hopping into the Jeep and letting Vince close the door for me.

We arrived at Marz's and I let myself and Vince inside as per usual. "Hi baby, I'm home." After a moment of silence I call out again. "Sweetheart where are you?" Marz waltzes around the corner a moment later with her signature pep-in-her-step. "Hey sexy, glad you're back home!" She throws a joke back at me while wrapping me tight in a hug and kissing both my cheeks. "Wo Wo Wo! let go of my girl!" Vince jokes to us while we're in mid-hug and he pulls me back to his side, firmly but gently. "So... we're here to help, put us to work!" I exclaim.

By almost 9 everything was done and people were bargaining through the door the party had begun. I turned up the music as more and more people flooded in and made sure everyone knew the kitchen was stocked with 'drinks'. I did all this while Marz was welcoming everyone to her humble abode.

"D you left without me! Now how am I suppose to watch you and protect you from the effects of alcohol if you don't even wait for me to leave with you?" Mike questions as he walks into Marz's kitchen where I am currently making myself my second drink of the night. "Sorry, Mikey!" I say walking up to him and kissing his cheek feather soft. "It's okay Love... just don't do it again tonight or Ash will kill me!" He exclaims throwing a pout then soon after his award winning smile at me. "Now we wouldn't want that would we?" I jokingly say and put a thinking face on, while tapping my chin, he just glared down at me. "Okay okay it was just a joke! Anyway, we wouldn't want anything happening to that pretty face of yours now would we, I'll stay close!" I promised him tapping my fingers on his cheek, then grabbing up my drink and walking into the living room looking for Vince.

"Hey, you! Where's the bodyguard? I saw him come in and go on a hunt for you very angrily." Vince says kissing me on the cheek. "Ya he'll probably walk in here any minute cuz 'I'm not allowed to leave his sight all night' hmmm, speak of the devil he shall appear," I say looking over at Mike's annoyed face seeing as how I just ditched him. "Oh, so he's the devil now?" Vince asked amused as Mike walked toward us. "Absolutely! Mikey is the devil... At least he is tonight!" I exclaim knowing full well Mike can hear me. Mike took a step into me once he was close enough and he grabbed me around the waist and whispered in my ear, "do want me to show you how devilish I can be? Cuz really baby I don't mind, I'll take you upstairs and show you right now! Just say the word, please oh please just say the word baby." He then backs off with a lip bite and a smirk plastered on his face, I raise my hand to slap him, but he grabs my wrist before I can, lifting an eyebrow as if challenging me. "Shut up you... you asshole!" I exclaim right before I excuse myself from Vince and walk over to one of my other best friends, Lauren, I then ask her to dance.

"Hey, Lo wanna dance?" I ask but immediately grab her hand and pull her to the dance floor before she can answer. "Um sure...and we're dancing... D whats up are you okay?" She asks looking at me questioningly. "Just peachy... Okay, not really your brothers being an ass!" I answer and sigh. "Boo you act like this is a new thing, Mike's always an ass!" She exclaimed as we begin to dance to my favorite song IPsy by Kyle! "I know... I mean I know he is to everyone else but not me! He's never like this to me... Lo, he's hitting on Me!" I exclaim and her mouth, Droops! like I think it may have hit the floor. "What? Wait are you for sure about this?" She questions me pulling me up the stairs to Marz's room. Oh! Mike isn't gonna be happy bout this! "Lo ya I'm sure, like 100%!" I say walking into Marz's room and sitting on her bed. "Okay okay calm down what happened?" She says trying to calm me down and stay calm herself. "Well the last few days he's been checking me out and then today he just up and volunteered to be my babysitter for the night so Ash would let me come to the party with everyone. Then I was joking with Vince about Mike being the devil and he comes up and whispers in my ear something bout how he wants to show me how devilish he could be!" I explained all within two breaths. Okay, so the last part was a lie I know his exact words they are going through my head on full repeat and how it felt to have his hot breath against my skin...God D, snap the Fuck out of it! "Wow!" Is all she said and I had half the mind to slap her, I know I was being impatient, but I remembered after a minute or so that that's probably how I would have acted if I found out that my brother was showing signs that he had feelings for one of my best friends. "So I guess the next thing is 1) find out if he does have feelings and 2) what are you gonna do if he does?" Lauren asked and I was about to answer till someone else did for me. "If who has feelings for you, love?" Mike asks walking in looking amused and yet still pissed I had gotten away from him again. "Oh, no one!" My eyes got wide and I felt like I needed to lay down but I couldn't or I would have never gotten up so instead I decided to lay my head on Lauren's shoulder. "Ya you know I don't believe that crap and D, love, you can't lie or hide things from me... I'll always find out." He explains sarcastically then lets a smirk slide across his face to tell me he knew exactly what Lo and I were just talking about. "I'm gunna go back downstairs, I think you two have some stuff to talk about..." Lo says then walks out before I can say anything to her. I smirk back at Mike thinking of my reply, "I know your right Mike, but hey you already know who were talking about so you win!" With that, his eyebrows raise at my sassiness but in fact, still show he Knows we were talking bout Him. He doesn't say anything he just comes real close to me and leans against the bed on-top of me, "we should get back downstairs before you do something you'll wanna regret with me," Mike says then backs off and waits for me to meet him at the door.