Welcome Home Daddy!!!

The girls and I finished the cleaning late last night and simply passed out on the couches with the boys in the basement/ 'kids' living room. They had come home from the gym and went straight downstairs to kill each other in their favorite video game COD. I woke up in my bed, but I guess that's because Mike or Ash took me upstairs and laid me on my bed last night instead of hearing me complain about my back all day today. I had just woken up to the realization Daddy is coming home from his summer vacation in Florida. You see he left Ash and I home all summer while he went to Florida to visit some old friends, we had a choice to go with, but figured we would have more fun staying home.

A bit of a touchy subject is my Mum she was the best mom a girl could ask for but when I was 13 she died in a car crash and we don't talk bout her much. I love her and think about her all the time it's just hard.

I got up and threw on a pair of white wash jean shorts and a cute slightly dressy cream top and a pair of tan 2" heel booties. I was wearing this fancy outfit because Daddy promised us that tonight when they got back we would go out to my favorite restaurant, Franko's!

I walked downstairs to check on the boys because it was already 3:00 and we expected Daddy at 5:00 for Dinner. "Hey, Ash! You ready yet?" I questioned at the top of the steps that lead to the basement. "Uhh working on it... And I think Pops said that Mike and Jax were coming too, so were coming upstairs to get ready in 5!" Ash yelled back. Mike is coming! Oh God Dad's gunna know, I mean he's very intuitive and he'll know right away that I'm with Mike let alone that I slept with Mike. "Oh okay well hurry I don't wanna be late for Daddy!" I replied quickly trying not to sound to panicked. I then went to the kitchen for a quick snack knowing I hadn't eaten all day! I mean I did just wake up, but Im a growing girl and it's unhealthy to skip multiple meals a day.

As I finished eating thats when the boys decided to finally come get ready. Ash and Jax headed straight up stairs Mike hung back so he could give me a quick kiss and steel some of my food. "How's your morning sleeping beauty?" Mike question placing a soft kiss on my lips. "You look amazing by the way, it'll be hard to keep my hands off you at dinner." He flirted some more. "Stop that, I'm guessing Daddy will know immediately that we're together, you doing this isn't gunna help Mike!" I reply slightly scolding him. "Why stop if he'll know anyway... your dad loves me D, he'll be happy we're together." Mike replies. "We'll see about that, now go get cleaned up!" I say giving him one last kiss before shooing him upstairs.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
<Later that Night at Dinner!;>

We arrived at the restaurant and were now seated, on one side it was Mike, Me, and Jax, on the other it was Ash and Daddy. We sat and talked about random things until Mike started to play with my hand under the table, I wasn't the only one to notice. Daddy looked at Mike then me then back to Mike questioningly he later sent us a knowing look and then a look of absolute pride and appoval, "I approve." is simply what he said and that immediately got everyone at the tables attention. "What exactly is it that you approve of Dad?" Ash questioned and Jax sat next to me confused as all hell. I gave daddy a look as to say 'please don't say anything', and he seemed to have got it and I was in the clear, until he asked. "So D what happened to that boyfriend of yours, the one I never really liked? You usually drag him along to these things against my wishes but I see he's not here annoying me, so where is he?" Shit dad really, make it obvious! "Um well..." I was about to answer when all the guys did at once for me. "The asshole cheated." Was Ash's response. "The no good shit head thought with his dick and not his brain." Was Jax's response. "That piece of shit never deserved D in the first place it doesn't matter what happened to him, he's gone, she broke up with him, her life's better for it." Mike said in a final tone. Dad looked at Mike like he had just told him his favorite football team the Tennessee Vol's just went to the super bowl and won. "You got some strong feelings about the topic Mike." Dad replied. "I was with D when she caught him cheating, it's hard not to sir." Mike replied. "That's fair son." Dad replied dropping the subject for the moment. As dinner went on and Daddy couldn't help himself, he kept smirking at the two of us, giving not so subtle nods of approval, Ash kept looking around confused.

I excused myself. "Excuse me I'm gonna go fresh-in up." I squeezed Mike's hand to say follow then got up and walked towards the back. Soon I felt hands slip around me and hot breath on my neck. "Hey you, it's killing me not Kissing you!" He whispered. "Why don't you kiss me then?" I smirked as he turned me around and smashed his lips into mine. "Damn I leave you two alone for two seconds and I find you sucking off my daughters face?" My dad's voice echoed and we jumped apart. "uhh uhh no- no sir I just uhh... I'm sorry sir.. Mr. Voight, sir." Mike stumbled out. Daddy and I exchanged a look and both bursts laughing. "Relax boy I was kidding sorta... I'm glad you two are together, but you know you're going to have to tell Ash at some point. The poor kid is clueless and as his best friend and sister you need to tell him, especially before he finds out from someone else." Daddy replied I jumped up hugging daddy and then let him walk back to the table. "So.. Should we go back?" I questioned Mike. "Probably if we don't want suspicion," He replied with a sad smile not wanting me to leave his arms. He gave me one more kiss and left for the table, I waited an extra minute so no suspicion was caused even though half the table knew.

After dinner, we all returned to my house and the 'kids' all started to crashed in the downstairs living room me watching My boys play COD. "Hey I'm getting tired I'm gonna head up, night boys love you!" I told the boys as I hugged and kissed each of the three idiots. "Hey guys I'm gonna go up with Dann I'll probably crash on the floor so don't worry bout me," Mike said following me up the steps, I wonder why Ash didn't question it. I walked into my room and so did Mike, he locked the door as I went into the en-suite and changed into shorts and an old cut-off I'm sure was Mike's. I walked out to find Mike on my bed with only boxers. "Hey, you!" He smirked as I walked into the room. "Hi Mike, thanks for inviting yourself upstairs too," I smirked jokingly, but Mike thought differently his smirk faltered. "Oh, baby No I want you here trust me I was joking!" I spilled out and ran to him, holding him tight. "I know I just... Sorry did I overstep? I just thought you'd want to sleep next to me." He replied and I smiled widely. "You didn't overstep I swear I'm happy you're up here baby!" I replied smiling curling up into him, and that's all I remember before falling fast asleep feeling safe in his arms.