Bigest Fight of Our Life!!! (Pt.2)

Mike's POV

I simply put a blank expression on my face and walked back to my baby and left. I was pulled into my driveway minutes later and hopped out of my car walking into my house bounding up the stairs and slamming my bedroom door. After the door was closed I threw myself on the bed and proceeded to cry all night. This was the first time in years that I cried the last time was when my 'father' if you could even call him that walked out on my mom, Lauren, and me when I was 10. My mom came home late but when she heard my sobs from downstairs she ran to my room and held me where I proceeded to cry myself to sleep in my mother's arms again for the first time since I was 10. To say Danni broke my heart was a major understatement I was devastated and my heart was nothing but broken fragments left on her front porch.

Danni's POV

I watched him drive away and then I turned and ran to my room. I barely made it into my room before the tears consumed me. Tonight was the only night I was going to allow myself to cry tomorrow was a new day and my heart or should I say the hole where my heart should be was to be frozen solid untouchable by tomorrow. My heart was left in Mike's hands and I don't think the boy even knew he held it. When he asked if I kissed Vince I was so confused because I have no clue where he would have heard such a thing but I didn't deny it, hell I confirmed it. That was the only way to let him have what he wanted and to make sure he didn't feel obligated to be with me anymore. Was I with Vince of corse not! Did I kiss Vince hell No! Did Mike know that or would he ever? Nope! That night Ash walked into my room and held me as I fell asleep, along with my Daddy.

The next morning I woke up to Ash holding me tight and the smell of my favorite breakfast. I crawled out of bed quietly as to let Ash sleep knowing he got none last night worrying about me and walked downstairs to find; Jax, Pay, Ron, TyTy, and Daddy around the Island waiting for me. Daddy was at the stove making egg-n-the-hole and french toast. When the boys saw me they didn't ask questions, honestly, they didn't say anything at all just hugged me. Pay was the first to talk thou, "Where's Ash and Mike? Wait they're probably upstairs I know they wouldn't let you alone if you were upset." "Ya." I laughed half-heartedly. "Ash is upstairs he didn't leave my side all night," I replied not mentioning Mike and Ty caught on. "No Mike?" Ty questioned looking at me deep in thought. Dad answered before I could, "No we couldn't get a hold of him... And Ashley said he wasn't feeling well when I talked to her this morning." Dad answered and that's when I noticed its Friday and dad let me stay home... That's a first!

"Morning..." Ash said happily then trailed off like what happened last night hit him as he saw me. I smiled sadly muttered thanks to Ash for staying with me. "So I'm guessing you all are wondering, A) why Mike isn't here and B) why I was crying all night..." I proceeded to tell them all of what happened the night before and the days leading up to it, and by the end, All the boys were hugging me and telling me how much they Love me and how worthy I am of Mike's Love. I, of course, didn't believe them but just nodded and after my confession, Ash left I can only assume to talk to Mike and the rest of the boys relaxed playing video games me watching.

They had a game later that night so at around 3:30 Ash walked back in the house ran upstairs grabbed his game bag and rounded up the boys for the game. I had no idea what they were going to tell coach because missing school on a game day lead to being benched.

Ash's POV

I was finally okay with my best friend and baby sister being a couple and he goes and breaks her heart was all I could think as I lay in her bed petting her hair and cooing softly as to soothe her. I didn't know if that was selfish of me but what can I say nothing makes me madder than being so wrong about something, other than maybe my baby sisters lost tears. How could I be so off base he's my best friend.

The next morning when D laid out what all had happened, first I left the house to walk it off and get some air. I knew now I wasn't the one off-base, she was, did she know Mike at all? Then it clicked, I would go over to Mike's and tell him what was up so he could fix it.

Knock, knock, knock, "What?" Mike answered the door angerly with red hooded eyes, it looked like he hadn't slept in days and as if there wasn't a tear left in his body to cry. "Look, Man, I'm not in the mood to explain how I broke her heart or get the ass whooping so can you please just leave." He continued head low and voice cracking like he still couldn't believe he had lost her or how he was in this situation. "I'm not here to kick your ass and it's not your fault you two are over," I replied hands up in surrender. "Of course it's my fault, I'm still not sure what I did, or what I could have done to fix it before it happened, but it's my fault because it's not hers," he responds. Damn, I knew he loved her but to take the blame after she crushed his heart with her own insecurities, that's real shit. "No, she let you go because of something Tori and Lacy said to her, she loves you man, and it's not your fault," I replied giving him all the information I had. That made him stand a little straighter, look a little stronger, and reaching for his coat and keys. "Whoah, what are you doing? You can't get her back looking like that," I spoke up putting my hand to his chest to stop him. "I'm not going to get her back, I mean maybe one day but that'll take time and her truly trusting me, right now I'm going to the school to hunt down those ass-backwards bitches and give them a piece of my mind about how they are to speak to my girl if they're allowed to speak to her at all." Mike responded completely back to his old 'protect D at all costs' self.